Name your own deal!

I moved this to Deal Discussions as its a better fit there...lets try to keep these deal ideas realistic!
;)

[quote name='CheapyD']I moved this to Deal Discussions as its a better fit there...lets try to keep these deal ideas realistic!
;)[/quote]

So I guess that means you don't want to hear my buy 10 games - get a free thermonuclear weapon deal....oh well...maybe another day.

In all seriousness though, I think some of the ones already mentioned sounded good. Buy 1 get one half off, buy more save more (like 20% for 2, 30% for 3, etc)

I think for the most part, people would be happy with any sort of deal they could get, just some more than others. A deal's a deal, right?

I think that if you spend $100 at a place, over a period of time, you should get like $20 off the next purchase. kind of like that subway deal someone was talking about. Sites like videogamedeals.com keep track of your previous orders. This could be used to see how much you spent and how much of a rebate you can get. Just an idea

How about if you buy a multiplayer GBA game you can get a second one (the same game) at half price.

That would be nifty with games like Mario Kart or Doom 1&2.

bread's done
Back