Napoleon Dynamite T-shirts $5 at Wal-Mart B&M (YMMV)

techstar25

CAGiversary!
My Wal_mart in Melbourne, FL has their Napoleon T-shirts on clearance for $5. You can see what they look like here:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...8&search_query=napoleon+dynamite&ics=20&ico=0

It's YMMV, cuz it's Wal-mart, but since they are cool t's it's worth a mention. I imagine that since the whole Napoleon craze has worn off, that most other Walmarts will be clearing out the remaing shirts.
These are basically the same shirts they sell at Hot Topic for $18.99.

Hmm... shirts are shirts... that's not a bad deal.

What I'd love to do is get a silk screening (I believe that's what they are called) machine and make my own quality shirts. I wonder how much they run...

They're expensive I'd bet.

There's usually places everywhere that do silk screening... but I don't know if the do it in non-bulk orders.

There was one in Richmond, KY called First Gear that did shirts for groups at the college who were fundraising. They're good quality.

Wow, no love for the movie here. I thought the movie was hilarious.

Leave it to Wal-mart though to have these t-shirts nearly a couple years after the movie was released. Might of sold a few shirts when the movie was released but forget about it now.

What type of people wear Napoleon Dynamite t shirts?

Idiots!

Gahd!

Flame me if you must, but remember, I'm the only one here who knows illegal ninja moves from the government.

Those are all pretty generic and lame, 'cept this one.

0078707211009_500X500.jpg

I almost want to buy it.

Almost.

[quote name='mgriff']if you need cheap shirts, go to Steve and Barry's, great cheapass college sportswear[/QUOTE]

CHEAP ASS HOODIES!!!!!!!!!

I love that store!

bread's done
Back