Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 2 $50 shipped w/ Bonus!

XaviorTrikiri

CAG Veteran
That is right, you are READING - rEADING - reADING - reaDING - readING - readiNG - readinG - reading this right. I have Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 2 available for $50 shipped. The game disc and book/case is all excellent condition. Actually, the disc is almost mint i'd say. All you see is small dust specks. If you're interested, please reply! Oh and I would also take a PS2 Network Adapter + $30 for this deal as well. But only this.

The bonus is...

Shonen Jump, Volume 1, Issue 8, August 2003
Shonen Jump, Volume 2, Issue 8, August 2004

PS: Need pictures of the items? Please request, but only if interested!
I will send first, if you have more feedback than me!

Very very interested, my only question is this: GameCube or PS2 version?

If you have pictures that would be great!

[quote name='Zomboi']Very very interested, my only question is this: GameCube or PS2 version?

Please PM me with more details if you have em' thanks![/quote]

Gamecube ^_^. Let me know if you need pictures. I'll hook up the webcam and show ya.

[quote name='zewone']Are you intrested in trading at all?[/quote]

Sorry, but I rather sell. Unless someone had a good N64 Bundle that includes No Mercy, Revenge, Perfect Dark, and 007.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Dammit, and I just imported it again for $70. This is a rockin deal folks. While you are at it pick up the box set of the anime at www.animeniacs.com Its amazing.[/quote]

Good set, but the fan subs are always better. Both the AV and FX set of Naruto are tv rips with crappy subs.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Dammit, and I just imported it again for $70. This is a rockin deal folks. While you are at it pick up the box set of the anime at www.animeniacs.com Its amazing.[/quote]

Thanks for your support. Yeah, I actually should have posted this earlier in the month, cause i've been trying to get rid of it for that long.

[quote name='MeGaWC27']man if only my Gamecube can play Jap games..[/quote]

You just need a Freeloader which costs $12.99 in most spots.

bread's done
Back