Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen (GC) @ Playasia

Thanks for the effort OP, but as already mentioned, its been available here in the states for quite a while (and much cheaper too). Now if they reduce the price for the 3rd and 4th games, let me know!

You saw this price drop in their sales newsletter, didn't you? That's where I first saw it and I thought it was about time, albeit years too late.

Well, you know how some Narutards will be. Despite the fact that the show got a good dub, people still complain about the English voices. So I suppose this'll be for the ones who're picky as hell.

Well, this is the weekly special, thats why I posted it. Also, as Tsukento mentioned, some people are picky about the voices. Sorry if this isn't the best deal as I don't really play GC games so idk much about them.

No point in getting this version when the U.S. one is actually cheaper at Gamestop right now

[quote name='Tsukento']...good dub...[/quote]

PREPOSTEROUS! Next thing you know people will be saying the filler episodes are the best part of Naruto EVAR and that Sasuke and Naruto are not gay.

Guys, do remember that this is the internet. We're not exactly all from the US, so not everyone will have a GameStop nearby to be able to pick up the game. :p

Actually, thanks OP, I will be picking it up for that price so I can have a complete set of Naruto: GNT 1-4. And yes, I am one of those picky voice people, I wouldn't take a dubbed US anime game for free.

[quote name='super_nerd']PREPOSTEROUS! Next thing you know people will be saying the filler episodes are the best part of Naruto EVAR and that Sasuke and Naruto are not gay.[/quote]

Sasuke and Naruto are'nt gay. Why is playasia always the last to lower prices.

bread's done
Back