Naruto Movies

jedimario

CAGiversary!
Hello,

Does anyone have a list of the Naruto movies that have been released in the US? I am looking to try and get them (even the Shippuden ones).

Thanks in advance,
Jedi

Wikipedia is your friend.

From what i know -

All three movies from the Naruto have been release in the US. However, from Naruto: S, only the first two movies have been release here in the US. Word of advise, I wouldn't bother watching or owning the first Naruto: S movie. It totally sucked. The second one, Bonds, was way better.

Edit: I just checked, Wikipedia, it turns out that the third Naruto: S movies was also release . It came out last year in October, which by the way, its also a good movie.

This should be in the Movie thread.

Anyway, I disagree with the Shippuden movies. Movie 1 was OK, but Bonds was awful and Will of Fire was twice as long as it needed to be.

As a note, Bonds and Will of Fire are the only ones released on Blu-ray.

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow (US DVD Release September 4, 2007)

Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel (US DVD Release August 29, 2008)

Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom (US DVD Release November 11, 2008)

Naruto: Shippūden the Movie (US DVD Release November 10, 2009)

Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds (US DVD & Blu-Ray Release October 25, 2011)

Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire (US DVD & Blu-Ray Release October 23, 2012)

Naruto Shippūden 4: The Lost Tower (Future US DVD & Blu-Ray Release October 21, 2013)

Naruto Shippūden 5: Blood Prison (English Subtitled JAPAN DVD Release April 25, 2012)

Naruto Shippūden 6: Road to Ninja (US Release Currently Not-Scheduled)

bread's done
Back