Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3), $25.99 @ Amazon

I bought it on launch day and I'd say it's worth it. Even if you aren't a Naruto fan you'd still be able to enjoy the fighting system, and the over-the-top boss fights in the single-player.

[quote name='Sizu']I should have waited. Got it for $34.99 on Black Friday at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got it for $34.99 as well. I didn't think it would go lower that 30 anytime soon. Oh well, whadda gonna do?

[quote name='sandmanzero']Yeah, I got it for $34.99 as well. I didn't think it would go lower that 30 anytime soon. Oh well, whadda gonna do?[/QUOTE]
Could have been $5 after using that $20 credit.

I'm not the most diehard Naruto fan, but I was impressed with the graphics and gameplay. The online battles are laggy (as expected), but overall, it's a pretty good game and definitely worth $26. I don't think I've even seen the first Ultimate Ninja Storm go down this low within its initial release year.

Bought it full price... Don't really regret since I've had a great time with it, but the first one was still at $40 a year after a release. ._.

Yeah this is a great deal this franchise never goes on sale for some reason but my backlog is getting crazy. Combine that with Steam/Gamefly/Blockbuster/XBLA/PSN/D2D sales these next two weeks I have to draw the line somewhere.

That's crazy. Most anime-based games barely drop in price. This game is great, any fans of the anime will love it immensely.

thanks for the post op missed out on the last deal and have been kicking myself since then but now no more. hell i was thinking of grabbing enslaved too since its 20 but eh.

[quote name='yokofox33']If this were 20 bucks I'd get it in an instant. I'll have to think about 26 bucks though. My backlog is huge right now.[/QUOTE]

cool Kara pic. 1 2 3 4 5 6 do it.

[quote name='lokizz']cool Kara pic. 1 2 3 4 5 6 do it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah noticed that too. Love Lupin although I have no idea what the song is about...lol Still like SNSD a little better than Kara. Sorry about that back on topic the more I stare at this price the more I want it.

[quote name='Amblix']Wish they did it on the 360 to.

Might have to bite the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Why would you bite it? I'd say it's pretty low on its nutrient content.

This price is win. Nabbed it. Funny they did it for PS3 instead of X360, but I don't care as long as it's cheap!

great price. I remember trying to get the first one awhile back and the prices would not go down at all. I'd get this but, ya know, the back log..

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']Got it for $35 on BF. What're the odds of them refunding the $9 if I send an E-mail?[/QUOTE]

They seem to have mostly stopped doing price matching for BF sales atp, but that doesn't mean you can't still try.

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']They refunded me the $9.

Just thought I would give a heads up to everyone else who got it for $35 on BF.[/QUOTE]

I want to try it, what's the procedure you did? I also bought it for $35 on BF deal...
Merry Xmas!
EDIT: I asked for a price difference by email on the 'other' category? is this the proper procedure? Got a response and got shut down on a nice email, what's your procedure please so I can replicate it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange... All I did was say I got it on BF for $35 and nicely asked if I could get the lower price.

The catagory I used was "Refunds/Returns" or something like that, and then just picked "Other" for the secondary catagory.

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']Strange... All I did was say I got it on BF for $35 and nicely asked if I could get the lower price.

The catagory I used was "Refunds/Returns" or something like that, and then just picked "Other" for the secondary catagory.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying, That's what I think I did also, I'm trying again to see what happens!

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']They refunded me the $9.

Just thought I would give a heads up to everyone else who got it for $35 on BF.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir, I sent them an email :D

EDIT: They just sent me an email denying me my money back :( Followed your procedure, wtf Amazon... oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back