Naruto: The Broken Bond (360) was $24.80 now $29.90 + shipping @ PlayAsia

What the heck. I'm in for one. 30 was my limit and this comes with 33.30 shipped. No prob, and cant wait to see akatsui in this game (see avatar, LOL)

[quote name='nightmare452']What the heck. I'm in for one. 30 was my limit and this comes with 33.30 shipped. No prob, and cant wait to see akatsui in this game (see avatar, LOL)[/QUOTE]

How are you getting 33.90 shipped? All I see are 20 dollars and more for shipping?

[quote name='kofijamal']How are you getting 33.90 shipped? All I see are 20 dollars and more for shipping?[/quote]
You're looking at the wrong bit. It says:

List price: US$ 49.90
Special price: US$ 29.90*
You save: US$ 20.00

Underneath the cover photo it says: Shipping at US$ 3.40

[quote name='PenDynasty']I'm just wondering if it will actually get here.[/QUOTE]

I've imported from Playasia before and had no problems.

Damn for that price I may want it, but i'm sure it'll drop to $20 like RotN.
Loved the demo though, the fighting was the same but being able to switch characters in battle was nice.
Too bad they can't make it like Ninja Storm or GNT.

You should have no problem getting it from Play Asia. I have already bought 3 games form them and had no problem!

[quote name='PenDynasty']I'm just wondering if it will actually get here.[/quote]

This are real games. I have bought from them before thus I am pretty familiar with them, shame I dont have no coupons.
I ordered Initial D for the PS3 from them a while back and it played excellent since the ps3 plays Japan region games, but this one is region free, so it does work.

Don't Buy Anything From These Bastards, I Ordered Endwar About 5 Weeks Ago And They Never Sent It Nor They Refunded The Money. Trust Me Just Because Cheapy Says That They Are Good Doesn't Mean That They Are.

[quote name='kart007k']Don't Buy Anything From These Bastards, I Ordered Endwar About 5 Weeks Ago And They Never Sent It Nor They Refunded The Money. Trust Me Just Because Cheapy Says That They Are Good Doesn't Mean That They Are.[/quote]

Thank you sir. Scared me out of a purchase.

How long did RoaN take to drop to 20? Wonder how much longer I'll have to wait.

[quote name='PenDynasty']Thank you sir. Scared me out of a purchase.

How long did RoaN take to drop to 20? Wonder how much longer I'll have to wait.[/quote]

I emailed them and they said that it will take about 4 weeks, and it has been 6 weeks since the order was place, no response after the first one.

I have ordered multiple items from them including the EndWar deal and I have received every one of them without issue. I am waiting for Fracture right now. I wouldn't call them speedy in the order to receive department, but at that price I don't mind waiting. If you want the game ASAP, don't order, otherwise I have no issues ordering from them.

[quote name='kart007k']I emailed them and they said that it will take about 4 weeks, and it has been 6 weeks since the order was place, no response after the first one.[/quote]

Yeah my luck, four weeks later, it'd have a universal price drop.

Hopefully, it works out for you, man. Wish you the best.

when i order games (well over 10 orders), i've gotten my games within 1-2 weeks...i don't complain because i know the distance and all...great company!

I've only ordered one game from them and it came in perfect sealed condition (the box wasn't crushed or tampered with). I would order from them again.

Anyone know if my save that i started during a rental will work in this version or will I have to start over? Will it show the same achievements or as a different game?

[quote name='troyBORG']Anyone know if my save that i started during a rental will work in this version or will I have to start over? Will it show the same achievements or as a different game?[/quote]

If its the same as all other Asia games... I believe the achievements list separately. I have no clue about the save files though.

bread's done
Back