Naruto: UNSG $19.99 @ Target (Price Cut) B&M

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
Just picked up Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Strom Generation for PS3 for $19.99, it's a price cut! Not a TPC or sale. Also available for 360.

Confirmation/Proof
PCnUNSG.jpg
PS3 DPCI: 207-24-0686
360 DPCI: 207-22-0686

Side note: Asura's Wrath also has been discounted & won't be carried anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kurosaki-san']Just picked up Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Strom Generation for PS3 for $19.99, it's a price cut! Not a TPC or sale. Also avalvible for 360.

PS3 DPCI: 207-24-0686
360 DPCI: 207-24-0686

Side note: Asura's Wrath also has been discounted & won't be carried anymore.[/QUOTE]
You got the wrong 360 DPCI.

I can confirm this as I just picked it up and was going to make this topic but you beat me to it! both versions, I picked up the 360 one.

I picked this up two days ago at GameStop and i loved the Roster but the story mode sucked compared to Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 so i took it back today ill wait until it drops to $10 just for the multiplayer.

Nice price, i'll grab a copy if i find one. I just am disappointed they took out the awesome story mode Storm 2 had. (And there were still insanely broken glitches/moves)

Either way, Storm 3 is coming :D

[quote name='betto3']thank for the deal op, but just letting you know, your title says PC :\[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. Price Cut. I would assume everyone knows this game isn't on PC.

Confirmation/Proof
PCnUNSG.jpg

[quote name='dgwillia006']Nice price, i'll grab a copy if i find one. I just am disappointed they took out the awesome story mode Storm 2 had. (And there were still insanely broken glitches/moves)

Either way, Storm 3 is coming :D[/QUOTE]

All i got to say is fuck the card system for ranked matches and fuck to the high heavens masked man players. I remember when I first started I got beaten in 25 seconds by a masked man player. I had a 6.0 win/lose ration in Storm 2 (80 something wins).

But yeah, Storm 3 hopefully will be the mother of all Storm games, unless a 4th is made, but storm 3 is said to be released once the series is over and it still looks like we got another 2-4 months worth of shit in the manga.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']All i got to say is fuck the card system for ranked matches and fuck to the high heavens masked man players. I remember when I first started I got beaten in 25 seconds by a masked man player. I had a 6.0 win/lose ration in Storm 2 (80 something wins).

But yeah, Storm 3 hopefully will be the mother of all Storm games, unless a 4th is made, but storm 3 is said to be released once the series is over and it still looks like we got another 2-4 months worth of shit in the manga.[/QUOTE]

Dear lord yes. The first week was nonstop Masked Men

Excellent find Kurosaki!!

Thank you. I will try to pick this up.
Wanted it for a while, but not any anything over $30.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Masked Man spam is terrible. I usually main 1st or 2nd Hokage.[/QUOTE]

exactly. I dont even touch ranked matches, only player battles. Not to toot my own horn, but im pretty nasty with lee and raikage, and if you allow me to get into my awakening.... GAME OVER!!!!!

Whenever i play ranked battles, i ALWAYS used ranged characters (Mostly the Puppeteer's). If they are gonna spam jutsu, i'll play the good old game of keep-away, get too close and be met with Hinata and Pain support's.

Either way, last time i played it seemed like it had calmed down. Masked Man was more annoying in the beginning because hardly anyone knew how to dodge it effectively (Stupid KnJ would screw you move than simply evading)

[quote name='Ralph444']Excellent find Kurosaki!!

Thank you. I will try to pick this up.
Wanted it for a while, but not any anything over $30.[/QUOTE]

No problem.

For those who are tempted to pick it up, I would do so quickly. Most stores only have 1-2 copies of the game, and shipments of this game is very scarce. Last time my store received a shipment was in May.

[quote name='vanquish130']How much was Asura's Wrath?[/QUOTE]

AW on amazon (the cheapest price) is at $25 (360) and $30 (PS3)
-

I'll just wait for UNS-3 coming out this year or next.

argh! none of the Targets near me have it. T.T Hopefully the online info is wrong and I find it. Been wanting this game! $20 is my price point!

If you could get proof (Like a photo of the tag) or have them call to confirm, you could possibly get Best Buy to match. I know they sell it too, not sure if they got many though

If anyone wants to play some friendly, beginner level online games, feel free to send me a PSN friend request at DeskLaser. I love the show, but am terrible at the game.

Prolly would've been in on this...until I saw/heard about Storm 3.

I got tired of grabbing the Gekitou Ninja Taisens and whatever; I'll wait for the last sequel and call it a day.

(I still get the Gamecube out to play GNT4.)

Can someone be able to post a ticket price of the xbox 360 version of Naruto Ninja Storm Generations? I called all the targets around me and none of them carry the title any more :( I'm trying to get proof to best buy so that maybe they will PM. Thanks for any help!

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']I've heard the story mode is awful but what is it like exactly? I don't like playing online but I love Naruto...[/QUOTE]

From what I heard it is almost non-existent. From what I've played so far, it is boring and just random text scrolling.

The upside is that they have a massive roster and they tweaked the gameplay for the better.

[quote name='BamNanas']Can someone be able to post a ticket price of the xbox 360 version of Naruto Ninja Storm Generations? I called all the targets around me and none of them carry the title any more :( I'm trying to get proof to best buy so that maybe they will PM. Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]here's the PS3 version on the target site
Buy the PS3 version getting a $20 pm
Even exchange the PS3 version for the 360 version
Tell them it was given to you as a gift but they didn't realize you don't have a PS3.

http://www.target.com/p/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-storm-playstation-3/-/A-13753401

Store had 1 copy here, but i decided against it because i knew I wouldnt even play it after the end of this month.

Glad the price changed online though, incase i do decide to PM at Best Buy (They had a few copies)

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Should I grab this or DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi for the same price? I can't decide.[/QUOTE]

Naruto, easily. That DBZ game was just horrible...... (This coming from someone who has loved the series since the original Budokai's)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Store had 1 copy here, but i decided against it because i knew I wouldnt even play it after the end of this month.

Glad the price changed online though, incase i do decide to PM at Best Buy (They had a few copies)[/QUOTE]Not sure if this is a perm price or just sale.

Ah, either way I could deal with not getting it again. Already finished the story, only thing left for me to do is finish the Survival Battles (So damn boring) and grind through the last few trophies.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Naruto, easily. That DBZ game was just horrible...... (This coming from someone who has loved the series since the original Budokai's)[/QUOTE]

I heard that Raging Blast was atrocious, but I thought Tenkaichi was supposed to have been better. Not the case, eh?

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Should I grab this or DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi for the same price? I can't decide.[/QUOTE]
Is this 19.99 at Target too?

I think I tried the demo for Raging Blast.. I don't remember which part, but the main thing I remember from it is "whooooaaa".

[quote name='cheapwinsxxx']Raging Blast is not crap. Its just like the PS2 games i dont know why people complain. Ultimate Tenkaichi is way different[/QUOTE]

So true. UT makes fighting so restricted.

[quote name='smarkbran']Is this 19.99 at Target too?[/QUOTE]

No, at Best Buy.

[quote name='cheapwinsxxx']Raging Blast is not crap. Its just like the PS2 games i dont know why people complain. Ultimate Tenkaichi is way different[/QUOTE]

Oh I gotcha. I own all 3 Budokai's and Tenkaichi's on the PS2, but its been ages since I've even had it hooked up. So Raging Blast is the 2d fighting plane like Budokai, whereas Tenkaichi follows its namesake.

Raging Blast was pretty good, it was basically just Tenkaichi redone. Burst Limit and Ultimate Tenkaichi were the only ones i didnt really like.

Burst Limit tried too hard to be Budokai (And some of the characters were insanely broken), and Ultimate Tenkaichi is just boring, the combat is so restricted and its just repetitive.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Thanks for the input everyone. Naruto it is.[/QUOTE]

Good choice. While story mode sucks and all, the actually gameplay is really fun and biggest roster so far.

bread's done
Back