Naruto Uzumaki Ninden JP PS2 29.90 @ P-A.com

[quote name='hero101']What do I need to play japanese imports? And which naruto game is this (1 or 2)?[/QUOTE]
You need a japanese ps2 or a modified US PS2.
This is neither 1 or 2. It's a different game.

Or you can use a swap disc with a flip top. This is not the fighting games, those are Narutimett Hero series. This is an adventure game, and is the newest naruto release for the PS2.

=0, i think ill pick this up even though i dont have a modded PS2 to play it. Ill grab Altered Beast and Berserk eventually and then one day ill attempt to mod my PS2 to play them.

[quote name='Weedy649']=0, i think ill pick this up even though i dont have a modded PS2 to play it. Ill grab Altered Beast and Berserk eventually and then one day ill attempt to mod my PS2 to play them.[/QUOTE]

Which PS2 do you have because it is easier to do the mod for the Slim than the
Fat? It really isn't as much of a mod to the system as just do some simple switching without voiding the warranty on the system.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Which PS2 do you have because it is easier to do the mod for the Slim than the Fat?[/QUOTE]
Don't discuss mods in the thread. Take it to PM.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Don't discuss mods in the thread. Take it to PM.[/QUOTE]

AngellicLulu it isn't really modding the system that I am talking about it is only a few simple steps that can be taken that doesn't involve any mod work being done to the system. But note taken and will stop talking about it in the thread.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']AngellicLulu it isn't really modding the system that I am talking about it is only a few simple steps that can be taken that doesn't involve any mod work being done to the system.[/QUOTE]
I know. But any mods taht I'm familiar with still allow you to play copied games therefore discussing it in threads is considered a no-no.
EDIT: I'm just trying to protect this thread from getting closed from talking about modding.

bread's done
Back