NASCAR Thunder 2003 (GC) at BB - $9.99

Osh Kosh B'iotch

CAGiversary!
4758667.jpg

Cheap Ass Link

Ah, sorry. I didn't even try ordering it.

Perhaps try store pickup in your area... or pray to your god(s) that the honor their backorder. But don't get your hopes up, there's issues with BB and backorder'd games.

By the way, it's got a 85 rating from metacritic.

the only game I put a back-order on through Best Buy is Ikaruga. for the price, I figured that was worth a shot. I should've picked this game up when the EA Games site was honoring stackable coupons, doh! saw the reviews on gamerankings.com, pretty solid.

thanks for the heads-up in any case. bestbuy.com has been restocking these cheaper games on and off, so it's likely it'll be back before long.

This is well worth it if you are a stock car racing fan. If you have only played NT2004, this is a must have. It is multiple times better than 2004.
Thanks for the link, great price if they honor it.

[quote name='ZForce317']Not a bad price to play a game were you make several left turns.[/quote]

And change car setups, draft, bump-draft, block, race the road courses (right turns included), race for a points championship.... yeah you know this game well, thanks for your input.

I actually hate NASCAR but really liked this game. I wished there was a better tutorial explaining all the fine tuning and stuff like that. Mainly tires smoking up. But as far as 4 player racing, I honestly think it is one of the best on GC. F-Zero might have it beat.

It's a good game and certainly worth $10 if you're a Nascar fan. However, I much prefer Nascar: Dirt to Daytona as it's a lot more fogiving when it comes to drafting and taking smooth turns.

I bought Nascar Thunder 2003 when it was $20 a while back and played it quite a bit. But once I bought Dirt to Daytona I haven't touched it.

bread's done
Back