Nashville Target clearances?

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey fellow CAG Nashvillains (we seem to be a nice lil' community, eh?), I've been wanting to hit a good Target clearance in this wonderful city but so far I've come up empty-handed.

Specifically I've been to the White Bridge Target (closest to Vandy; west of downtown), and the one in Hendersonville. They've had games on clearance, but nothing worth picking up as I recall.

I'm specifically looking for Front Mission 4 on the cheap. Have any of you guys come across a decent Target clearance in or around Nashville? Let me know, thanks.

[quote name='62t']Why not just pay $15 at EB? That game is worth every cent.[/quote]

Some people are finding the game for three bucks and some change, new, from Target. That's approximately five times less.

[quote name='theq87'][quote name='62t']Why not just pay $15 at EB? That game is worth every cent.[/quote]

Some people are finding the game for three bucks and some change, new, from Target. That's approximately five times less.[/quote]

It is possible that none of the Target around you might have that game, and even if they did have the game it might not be marked down. The game could have also sold out when it was $7. But good luck in finding a copy for that cheap.

[quote name='62t'][quote name='theq87'][quote name='62t']Why not just pay $15 at EB? That game is worth every cent.[/quote]

Some people are finding the game for three bucks and some change, new, from Target. That's approximately five times less.[/quote]

It is possible that none of the Target around you might have that game, and even if they did have the game it might not be marked down. The game could have also sold out when it was $7. But good luck in finding a copy for that cheap.[/quote]

Oh, but it's the hunt that's the most fun, right? I'm getting my hunter-gatherer on, engaging in the time-honored tradition of attempting to allocate scarce resources directly to myself.

And isn't this the CAG way? I probably won't find it, but driving around is fun, and frankly this site has led to a much better understanding of Nashville and the surrounding area on my part. I've been enjoying it.

I don't mean to be a stickler for typos, but if driving around caused gas, well....

Anyway, yeah, gas costs money. I like driving though, and leaving campus at least once a week is very much good for my sanity.

Aw, man. If I'd known I could've picked one up for you a few weeks back; our Target had two, but I didn't get it because I'd bought it at release. Damn.

[quote name='theq87'][quote name='62t']Why not just pay $15 at EB? That game is worth every cent.[/quote]

The lowest I've seen it at any of the Nashville Targets is $7.48. I have the most luck at the Cool Springs and Antioch Targets, but we never seem to get the really low prices.

Edit: I do have a spare that I got for $7.48, if you are willing to pay that plus tax and can meet up with me, it's yours. PM me if interested.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='theq87'][quote name='62t']Why not just pay $15 at EB? That game is worth every cent.[/quote]

The lowest I've seen it at any of the Nashville Targets is $7.48. I have the most luck at the Cool Springs and Antioch Targets, but we never seem to get the really low prices.

Edit: I do have a spare that I got for $7.48, if you are willing to pay that plus tax and can meet up with me, it's yours. PM me if interested.[/quote]
You rock, man.

...That's all.

just figured i'd jump in with my fellow tn'ers...

you guys seen any of the live subscriptions on sale at the targets in n'ville?

[quote name='specialk']just figured i'd jump in with my fellow tn'ers...

you guys seen any of the live subscriptions on sale at the targets in n'ville?[/quote]

That I haven't seen (haven't really looked in a bit, though).

bread's done
Back