Nate & Apt's Lowball is Over! Invoices in posts 2&3 Shipping has begun! Tracking # Up

12. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus 2
59. Castlevania (Good) 3
61. Golden Eye 007 (Good) 3
64. Clay Fighters (Good) 5

so when's the end date? If you want my $$ than i need to plan accordingly with my $$. Really need the end date to know if i can even bid or not. please advise.

Bids updated.

Does ending on Tuesday the 7th between 11 and 12 sound good to everyone? Wanted to make sure it ends on a day that's convenient for the bidders, so I figured I'd pick the end date once the people who were going to bid made themselves known.

54. Pokemon Oshawott Clip-on plush (S) $1 Blade
55. Pokemon Snivy Clip-on plush (S) $1 Blade
56. Pokemon Tepig Clip-on plush (S) $1 Blade

3. Super Smash Brothers Melee (B) -$1.50
4. Resident Evil 0 (NM) (C+) 1 - $1
7. Pokemon Colosseum (C) 1 - $1
8. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (GH, NM) (C) 1 - $1.50
19. Ephemeral Fantasia (B-) 1 - $1
21. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (A) 1 - $1.50

Nintendo 64 (All complete)
62. Tetrisphere (Good) - 2

SNES (All complete)
64. Clay Fighters (Good) - 6
69. Tetris 2 (Good) - 2

PSP
75. Brave Story (Great) - 2
77. Z.H.P (Great) - 2
78. Kenka Bancho (Great) - 3

[quote name='Blade']I didn't bid on 57, by the way. Just your Pokemon stuff. :B[/QUOTE]
My bad, fix'd and updated.

Also, looks like we're getting a fresh influx of Vita games :0

23. Killer 7 - $2
25. Final Fantasy X-2 - $1
73. Star Ocean: First Departure - $2
75. Brave Story - $3
82. Mimana Iyar Chronicle - $2
83. Lunar Premium Edition - $3

PSVita
84. Mortal Kombat (Sealed) .50
85. Wipeout (Sealed) .50
86. Lumines (Sealed) .50
87. Resistance: Burning Skies (Sealed) .50
88. Unit 13 (Sealed) .50
89. Virtue's Last Reward (A) .50
90. Little Big Planet (A) .50
91. Ragnarok Odyssey Mercanary Edition (B+) .50
92. DJMAX Technika Tune Limited Edition (A) .50

Natenajo has no shipping information above his list, is his the same as Aptanor's? Or am I missing something since I'm on mobile?

75. Brave Story - 3.50
89. Virtue's Last Reward (A) - 1
90. Little Big Planet (A) - 1
91. Ragnarok Odyssey Mercanary Edition (B+) - 1

[quote name='hereon']Natenajo has no shipping information above his list, is his the same as Aptanor's? Or am I missing something since I'm on mobile?[/QUOTE]
My bad, fixed that and updated.

73. Star Ocean: First Departure (Great) 1 [URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=224492"]aptanor[/URL] - $3
77. Z.H.P (Great) 1 aptanor - $3
80. Valkryia Chronicles 2 (Great) 1 aptanor - $3
81. Jeanne d'Arc (Great) 1 aptanor - $3
82. Mimana Iyar Chronicle (Excellent) 1 [URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=224492"]aptanor[/URL]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=351160 - $3
83. Lunar Premium Edition (Excellent) 1 aptanor - $5

PSVita
87. Resistance: Burning Skies (Sealed) 1 [URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=224492"]aptanor[/URL] - $3
91. Ragnarok Odyssey Mercanary Edition (B+) 1 aptanor - $5
92. DJMAX Technika Tune Limited Edition (A) 1 [URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=224492"]aptanor[/URL] - $20

I guess to let everyone know (maybe update the op aptanor) I'll be ending the auction. I'm not bidding on anything of his, so figured it would be better this way.

Question: Do either people running this auction have any issues mailing internationally (specifically Canada) if not, I'm going to need to know ASAP so I can figure out if I have a place these can be delivered to. Was an issue in another lowball.

I wouldn't mind shipping to Canada (assuming you're willing to absorb any additional shipping required). IIRC though, last time I shipped to Canada there was no tracking provided. Any other international bidders please let me know before you bid.

[quote name='aptanor']I wouldn't mind shipping to Canada (assuming you're willing to absorb any additional shipping required). IIRC though, last time I shipped to Canada there was no tracking provided. Any other international bidders please let me know before you bid.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to talk to a buddy of mine to see if I can ship to his house. Will just be easier for all of us. :)

And Yeah, shipping to here can be messed sometimes.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I guess to let everyone know (maybe update the op aptanor) I'll be ending the auction. I'm not bidding on anything of his, so figured it would be better this way.[/QUOTE]

Um, I'm not sure what you meant by that - you are ending your part of the auction sooner or ending the auction altogether?

87. Resistance: Burning Skies (Sealed) - $5
88. Unit 13 (Sealed) - $5
90. Little Big Planet (A) - $5
91. Ragnarok Odyssey Mercanary Edition (B+) - $10

[quote name='laotahn']Um, I'm not sure what you meant by that - you are ending your part of the auction sooner or ending the auction altogether?[/QUOTE]

He's calling the overall ending so Aptanor can bid. At least that's what I gather.

[quote name='thelonepig']He's calling the overall ending so Aptanor can bid. At least that's what I gather.[/QUOTE]

Now I understand! I wasn't sure if I should keep bidding or what
I'll keep a watch on those prices and be back soon :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']He's calling the overall ending so Aptanor can bid. At least that's what I gather.[/QUOTE]
Exactamundo. Sorry for the confusion.

87. Resistance: Burning Skies (Sealed) - $6
91. Ragnarok Odyssey Mercanary Edition (B+) - $15

can you edit the front page to which post # the bids have been updated to? Saves me a lot of leg work looking around to see what items i'm interested in is currently at.

84. Mortal Kombat (Sealed) - $2
86. Lumines (Sealed) - $2
89. Virtue's Last Reward (A) - $6
92. DJMAX Technika Tune Limited Edition (A) - $21

[quote name='Setherial']can you edit the front page to which post # the bids have been updated to? Saves me a lot of leg work looking around to see what items i'm interested in is currently at.[/QUOTE]
Updated and added. I hadn't bothered since I've been off work the last couple days and bored out of my mind, so I've been updating every single post.

86. Lumines (Sealed) 1 TimesTicking - $21
( I want to bid 2.50 since TimesTicking post says $2 but the op says $21 so I wanted to point this out)

90. Little Big Planet (A) 1 hereon - $5.50

Nintendo 64 (All complete)
62. Tetrisphere (Good) - 2

SNES (All complete)
64. Clay Fighters (Good) - 6
69. Tetris 2 (Good) - 2

PSP
75. Brave Story (Great) - 2
77. Z.H.P (Great) - 3.50
78. Kenka Bancho (Great) - 3

Vita
89. Virtue's Last Reward (A) - 6.50