Nba 06

Jonesy22

CAG Veteran
Just got NBA 06 th eother day and I love the game.
Nice gameplay and graphics...Nice mini game feature that includes dodgeball lol

Great game..basketball fans should get it ;)

Its a great game, but I do like NBA Live just a lil more, and yes I own both. Not sure why I prefer Live since I hate EA, but it just plays a lil smoother.

What is this playasia you are talking about? I do have nba 06 tho and so far its not bad.Love the mini games. Have any of you played online yet?

i played online, i dont see much players in the lobby though when i log on. I played two games so far, both games, the player d/c's =[ , probably cause i was winning.

[quote name='wsigmund']What is this playasia you are talking about? I do have nba 06 tho and so far its not bad.Love the mini games. Have any of you played online yet?[/QUOTE]

Play-asia.com is a site that sells Japanese PSP games and games for other systems as well that had a sale on PSP games. Here is a link to a thread involving Play-asia:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320&highlight=Play-asia

This would be the thread that Ghost in the Shell was apart of.

One other note about Play-asia is that people can buy PSP games from them that aren't from the US and still play them on their US PSP because the games are not region coded.

I got this game bundled with my psp on ebay, it's pretty good for a handheld b-ball game, It's one of the few games I kept in the bundle and didn't resell.

I'm digging this game. I'm getting my own copy this xmas, though. I've been whoring my friend's psp for a while now. The graphics are quite impressive on this little handheld. It's not just the amazing screen the PSP packs. I like the mini-games, especially. They're good for a quick spot of enjoyment during lectures. lol.

bread's done
Back