NBA 2K10 only 20 bucks!

wishb0n3

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Been looking to get this for a good price, and finally found it. Went into Walmart today and they had it for 20! ( ps3 version ). Xbox was like 39 lol.. i think they did a misprint or something cause even on the site it says 39. What a steal.:bouncy::applause::bouncy:

[quote name='judgedee']Ummm not to burst your bubble but the NBA season is ending in like a month that's why its so cheap.[/QUOTE]

Dude... We are only in the second round of the playoffs. We might not watch the finals until July-August at this point... I hate the NBA playoff sked...

[quote name='judgedee']Ummm not to burst your bubble but the NBA season is ending in like a month that's why its so cheap.[/QUOTE]

um no. Anywhere u look its at least 40 bucks. Not even used copy's are that cheap. They go for at least 25. So i am very pleased.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']I seriously hope this isnt a mis tag or YMMV cause ive been meaning to pick 2k10 up again.[/QUOTE]

YMMV? not sure bro. I honestly think it was a mess up. But then again tag showed for 20, and rang up 20. So it might work. Wierd the XBOX version was tagged at 39 though. Just like everywhere else. 20 bucks is a steal right now, trust me, good luck

It is $22.27 on gamestop.com after 25PRE + Edge. Plus free USA Value shipping. So if no luck at Walmart you can get 360 or PS3 version for $2 more used...

I'll probably just wait until NBA 2k11 comes out and 2k10 goes on sale/clearance for as low as $10.

Gotta have a copy with my man, Kobe repping the cover art. :lol:

[quote name='BeerBaron742']Dude... We are only in the second round of the playoffs. We might not watch the finals until July-August at this point... I hate the NBA playoff sked...[/QUOTE]

July to August? This isn't the WNBA lol, usually the finals starts in June and ends before July.

But 20 bucks is a steal even though I feel 09 and 10 aren't as great when it comes to the gameplay compared to other NBA2K games. They're concentrating too much on graphics as of late, I hope 11 is an improvement this time around when it comes to the gameplay. I haven't been into a NBA2k since 08.

Ya Saturn I think that's probably due to the fact that they've already perfected gameplay why not concentrate on makjng it photorealistic as it has nearly become? I give it a near 10, the game is reaching thr point of perfection in my opinion

I have purchased this game every year since 2K and 2K10 is the first year I've ever returned it. What a pile of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that's true I forgot about that! Quick question: was it a glitch that you couldn't keep a player happy after the first year of a dynasty? Not to get off topic but I had a helll of a time keeping young players happy year two and on

I traded in my copy through Bestbuy for $20........ I figure once the price drop to $5, i'll pick it back up again.... so that means I earned $15 for holding off on playing it a few months

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']Ya Saturn I think that's probably due to the fact that they've already perfected gameplay why not concentrate on makjng it photorealistic as it has nearly become? I give it a near 10, the game is reaching thr point of perfection in my opinion[/QUOTE]

Can't never perfect something. I still feel there are too much bullshit in the game when it comes in the inside game. It's extremely easy to score in the inside and plus AI be pulling some random bullshit at times down in the post. They def. perfect the way how defense can be played on you when you're shooting shots though. They've been doing a great job on that. But as perfection reaching? I would agree with you there, they're perfecting it but I just feel that they're focusing too much on the graphics department.

[quote name='BeerBaron742']Dude... We are only in the second round of the playoffs. We might not watch the finals until July-August at this point... I hate the NBA playoff sked...[/QUOTE]

Playoffs pretty much always ends in June, at least as far as I can recall. I know it seems like it takes forever since over half the teams get in, all of the series' are best of seven, and days off are super plentiful.

[quote name='mis0']I'll probably just wait until NBA 2k11 comes out and 2k10 goes on sale/clearance for as low as $10.[/QUOTE]

Yup, Gamefly will probably have this for like 9.99 when 2k11 releases. Can't justify anything over $10 for a sports game thats a couple of months away from being a year old.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Yup, Gamefly will probably have this for like 9.99 when 2k11 releases. Can't justify anything over $10 for a sports game thats a couple of months away from being a year old.[/QUOTE]

i doubt it... but you can wait a year and hope it goes below 10. NBA 2k9 is still 12.99 to keep on gamefly.. so what does that tell ya?

Im pretty sure gamefly had a sale a while back where 2k9 was like 7.99 when 2k10 first came out. So odds are it will go down also. Just have to keep an eye out once 11 hits.

[quote name='BeerBaron742']finals until July-August at this point... I hate the NBA playoff sked...[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was funny.

FA basically starts July 1st. FOR EVERYONE.

So the Finals will be long gone by then.

Hell, teams are anxiously awaiting that day so if guys like Lebron, Bosh, Stoudmire (not DWade as he's staying in MIA most likely) haven't signed a contract extension yet, they can try and lure him over.

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was funny.

FA basically starts July 1st. FOR EVERYONE.

So the Finals will be long gone by then.

Hell, teams are anxiously awaiting that day so if guys like Lebron, Bosh, Stoudmire (not DWade as he's staying in MIA most likely) haven't signed a contract extension yet, they can try and lure him over.[/QUOTE]

I was kidding when I said that. As an avid NBA fan I don't like how it seems the NBA has adopted the NFL's playoff sked... one game a week.

[quote name='wishb0n3']i doubt it... but you can wait a year and hope it goes below 10. NBA 2k9 is still 12.99 to keep on gamefly.. so what does that tell ya?[/QUOTE]
You must not keep up with sales based on your comment. Gamefly had 2k9 on sale for 9.99 during their last big sale. You can also get it on ebay for under $10 most o the time.

did anyone find out for sure that it is in stores for 20? I looked at a walmart around here and they may have not updated but it still was behind the glass marked "rollback" 39.96

[quote name='BeerBaron742']I was kidding when I said that. As an avid NBA fan I don't like how it seems the NBA has adopted the NFL's playoff sked... one game a week.[/QUOTE]

I know your kidding, but I think the schedule is fairly reasonable. Each series is done in roughly 2 weeks, which works out to 3-4 games/week for a team. I don't think basketball is a sport where you can play something like 5-6 games a week through the course of the playoffs; there's simply too much fatigue that sets in IMO (along with road travel when series shift arenas between games). I don't follow the MLB, but it seems like those guys have no issues playing a game every day, so they get their playoffs done a lot quicker (though it helps it's only 3 rounds). Personally, I'd rather the NBA shorten the regular season before tightening up the playoff schedule.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']did anyone find out for sure that it is in stores for 20? I looked at a walmart around here and they may have not updated but it still was behind the glass marked "rollback" 39.96[/QUOTE]

not sure bro, but when i got it i was surprised as hell, seeing everywhere else wanted 40, and the xbox version was about that.. so i guess i just got lucky for this mix up.

( it was only 4 cents more than the ps2 version )

Wish they'd drop the damn price on the anniversary editions already... all sold out near my area for GameStop's recent deal for $49.99.

bread's done
Back