nba 2k11 39.99 target

[quote name='R0tatioNz']Can you PM this at Best Buy with that 10% voucher?[/QUOTE]

PM? = yes
w/ the 10% off? = very unlikely, BB only does one or the other; that's the policy. Also, the 10% only applies to regularly priced games.

[quote name='Beefyheart']theres different versions?[/QUOTE]

Yes -- sort of -- nor really, the only diff. is that the PS3 version sold at BB is 3D capable; no content differences. That said, the 3D function is supposed to be offered up via PSN and XBL to all users eventually so it's not really a huge special offering.

Note I think the PS3 version at BB does have a different SKU compared to the one other retailers sell meaning BB doesn't technically have to match anyone's price for it.

I might get this after work today considering this is the price range I would pay for "latest game releases" instead of the $60 price tag. $40 seems about right for this game. Half way through the season. Still some life left in this 2K11 edition.

Thanks OP!

Got this at launch from Amazon and got a $20 gift card w/purchase. This is, IMO, the best sports game ever made. A HUGE step up from the poor effort that was NBA 2k10.

bread's done
Back