nba 2k11

riddler

CAGiversary!
Never played any of the nba 2k's or any sports games on pc before. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I mainly play them on consoles (ps3), but was thinking of picking up a copy for my pc. Can anyone tell me if the experience is much different? Is it compatible with a 360 controller? Also is it available on steam? I checked, but they only had 2k10, wondering if they are gonna have the new one when it gets released.

The PC version of NBA2K looks leagues better than the console versions (duh) and also runs better (the crowd shots on consoles suffer from brutal FPS dips), but I don't think it plays as well. I hated playing 2K10 on the PC because it didn't recognize a 360 controller properly. It would auto-assign the buttons, but they were labeled A, B, C, and D. The bumpers also didn't function correctly. It made it really confusing. MLB2K10 was the same way.

However, I believe 2K11 is a GFWL game, so it should natively support the 360 controller this time around. If it does and everything is recognized correctly, I'd say the PC version would be the one to get (if your PC can handle it that is).

bread's done
Back