NBA 2K12 pc download for $9.90.

It has been like this for like a week now. Too scared to do it based off of all the problems I've heard from the game - both console and pc editions.

[quote name='Platinumstorm']It has been like this for like a week now. Too scared to do it based off of all the problems I've heard from the game - both console and pc editions.[/QUOTE]

The PC version problems had to do with multiplayer. If you won't be playing multiplayer, jump in.

2K11 is about $5 now. There are mods for the game, I think.

[quote name='Spokker']The PC version problems had to do with multiplayer. If you won't be playing multiplayer, jump in.

2K11 is about $5 now. There are mods for the game, I think.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what Spokker said. The game is amazing minus some weird trades the computer makes and accepts on a whim.

Today is the last day. Ends at midnight, not sure what time. So if you're gonna want to get in on this do it now.

I bought it this morning after debating on and off for about a week. I'm a soccer guy, the only other NBA game I owned was on gamecube, NBA street, and I have to say this game is freaking AWESOME. Have not tried multiplayer but for the single player career mode and playing with friends offline as they come over a lot this is worth the $10 alone.

If you're on the fence, I'd say make the jump.

bread's done
Back