NBA LIVE 06-- Delayed?

JDMxB

CAGiversary!
EBgames still reports as shipping today, but GS has pushed it back 2 weeks.

Anyone have the scoop?

thats too bad....

i've had the game since last week. fun game to play. awesome soundtrack. got it at fry's for 37.99

[quote name='Darwin23']thats too bad....

i've had the game since last week. fun game to play. awesome soundtrack. got it at fry's for 37.99[/QUOTE]

He's talking about the PSP version, and as far as I know the game was scheduled to come out this week. I haven't seen a review on it, but I hear that 989 sports NBA 06 is pretty good, and I know it'll be cheaper.

sweet, although i'm getting reports of the madden shutdown bug in this game as well. It is supposedly happening during the free agent selection process in season mode.

We'll see...i wouldn't put it past EA.

I have it and played it a bit so far. It doesn't seem that good though. Still, it is better than NBA 05 for the PSP.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. I spent some more time with the game and I like it a lot better. No dynasty mode, no create or edit players. EA should have done better, but I guess this is expected. Hopefully, NBA Live 2007 will give us a more complete experience.

Ok, I played this today...finally. The game is decent...I like it a lot better than MAdden. I was actually able to get online (although I lost connection in the 2nd quater...but farther than Madden).

The gameplay is good...no load times (at least nothing too significant...maybe a second after a basket)

I had low expectiations and they exceeded them, so I guess I'll keep it rather than trade it away.

bread's done
Back