NBA Live '07 - 1,000 people online event

S0DA POPINSKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (98%)
Hey guys x360a.com (xbox360achievements.org) will be holding an event to try and get the 100pt cheeeve for playing online with 1,000 people online. You can get this game off Ebay for .99 and its an easy 1,000/1,000 if we can get the people online. Please help if you can here is the time!

01/31/10

7PM: Central Europe (GMT +1)
6PM: UK (GMT)
1PM: US Eastern (GMT -5)
Noon: US Central (GMT -6)
11AM : US Mountain (GMT -7)
10AM : US Western

Any help would be awesome!!!

Edit: We have to do it that date because EA is closing down the servers :(

this is the only sports game i own...see you there. (dont expect any skills!)
hmm, it seems that if i can get someone to plug a controller in and let me win a ranked game, i can get a fuck-ton of points in one game!

I'm tempted to find a cheapass copy at GS and give this a try. Mostly to help other people I suppose, I haven't played a Basketball game seriously since NBA 2k and 2k1 on Dreamcast.

[quote name='DiRT_X']this is the only sports game i own...see you there. (dont expect any skills!)
hmm, it seems that if i can get someone to plug a controller in and let me win a ranked game, i can get a fuck-ton of points in one game![/QUOTE]

u send me a copy of the game i'll let u win

was gonna try to get in on this, just for kicks. but noticed it is on a Sunday. Since I work in a church, I won't be around for this.
Probably couldn't make it there anyways. Gonna be having a baby in the next 7-10 days, so I'll be busy with that

i need to pick up a couple of the other online achievements for this as well... if anyone else who got the game is interested in boosting, shoot me a message. GT: Stauskas

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I might pick this up just for shits and giggles lol[/QUOTE]

I might too, but I don't want to get left with an unfinished game if less then 1000 people show up.

[quote name='jonathanp']I might too, but I don't want to get left with an unfinished game if less then 1000 people show up.[/QUOTE]

Don't play it then, just go online and see if you get the 1000 people achievement. If you do, the rest are cake. If you don't, you can delete 0 GS games from your history.

even if 1,000 people dont show, i can still get a couple hundred with "finishing a ranked game and challenging someone.

i just need someone to challenge. so any help would be appreciated

[quote name='DiRT_X']this is the only sports game i own...see you there. (dont expect any skills!)
hmm, it seems that if i can get someone to plug a controller in and let me win a ranked game, i can get a fuck-ton of points in one game![/QUOTE]

Hey -- Im not great at Basketball games either, but I'll be there --- I read 2 other online achievements as 'Challenge an online user to a Ranked game and finish this game' and the other was 'Play and finish a Ranked match' .. I dont think you have to win the game to get the achievment ......If someone lets me challenge them, I sure you would win!!

[quote name='chembree']Hey -- Im not great at Basketball games either, but I'll be there --- I read 2 other online achievements as 'Challenge an online user to a Ranked game and finish this game' and the other was 'Play and finish a Ranked match' .. I dont think you have to win the game to get the achievment ......If someone lets me challenge them, I sure you would win!![/QUOTE]

I also know nothing about basketball games, i ended up with this froma braigslist batch purchase. I will definatly be wiling to boost achieventments with anyone that wants.

got the game if u need any achievements PM me on LIVE and i will help u

bread's done
Back