NBA Live 14 $39.99/$31.99 with GCU

The last Live I played that was any good was Live '95 on Genesis. Even that game had player intros, yet we can't get that on PS4 NBA 2k14??   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GuoOkEXkis

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fine to have faith that EA will fix some issues in patches in the future, but I just don't see much point in giving them any money for this product right now in it's current state. If they somehow manage to make this a better game over the next few months, then I would consider re-evaluating whether it's worth buying at that time (odds are it'll probably be even cheaper at that point). But right now, when EA hasn't been able to put out a decent NBA game since 2009, I'm definitely not inclined to give them any of my money for Live. Just my 2 cents of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried the demo and it's okay. Have any of you even given the demo a try? Much less the full retail game. I was looking to get an nba game as a quick pick up and play type but with all the plagued problems 2k is having I'm on the fence. I tried the ultimate team and liked it but then again some people will be conformists. Got credit to use anyways so might just get this or wait and get 2k, decisions..

Sports titles lose value fast and the most by the way.

It's fine to have faith that EA will fix some issues in patches in the future, but I just don't see much point in giving them any money for this product right now in it's current state. If they somehow manage to make this a better game over the next few months, then I would consider re-evaluating whether it's worth buying at that time (odds are it'll probably be even cheaper at that point). But right now, when EA hasn't been able to put out a decent NBA game since 2009, I'm definitely not inclined to give them any of my money for Live. Just my 2 cents of course.
And I've been telling most of my Twitch viewers to wait it out and basically let me tell them if the game is even more worth it after EA patches the game. I only tell people that are hardcore to buy the game and also people that are completely fed up with 2K's servers.

Is this supposed to be a joke? A clip showing one pass. Either way, I lol'd at this vid.
Glad you got a laugh :D/ But the point of the vid is to show the one aspect of NBA Live that is better than 2K and that is passing. Even the most passionate 2K fans have agreed with me on my point and knows that 2K passing has been bad since Dreamcast.

bread's done
Back