NBA Street Homecourt (360) $8.88 / Tony Hawk Project 8 (PS3) $13.99 FS @ GameBay.com

[quote name='aerotive']+ $4.99 shipping.[/quote]

and its from a 3rd party so no free shipping even over $25. Looks like a new version is around the corner, this one is almost 2 years old but gets decent reviews. Never heard of Gamebay before.

[quote name='aerotive']+ $4.99 shipping.[/quote]

[quote name='turls']and its from a 3rd party so no free shipping even over $25. Looks like a new version is around the corner, this one is almost 2 years old but gets decent reviews. Never heard of Gamebay before.[/quote]

Oh I didn't notice it was from 3rd party, so I guess it's not as good as above. :cry:

Aww man I should have paid more attention. This Tony Hawk game isn't the newest one and it supposedly doesn't run that well on the ps3 version.

I got mine today. Had no problems with ordering from the site. I just didn't mean to buy the game lol

NBA Street Homecourt is good, mindless fun. And if it matters to you, the achievements are all pretty easy to get, except for the online ones, unless you have friends you want to play with.

bread's done
Back