NBC Universal (Actually Decent) Cyber Monday Sale

FadeToOne

CAGiversary!
NBC Universal is having a Cyber Monday sale with some decent stuff.

I ordered Heroes Season 4 on Blu-ray and a Dwight Bobblehead for $35 after $8 shipping.

There's some other decent things, and there's a few codes on retailmenot worth using.

Here's the deal page:

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/?v=nbcu_holiday-sales_cyber-monday

Here's some codes:

NBCU10 - 10% off order - I verified this seemed to work.
CECE3410 - $10 off an Office bobblehead. This actually worked on the $9.99 Dwight Bobblehead, so that's what I used.
HERO15 - 15% off Heroes orders over $40. I didn't try this one.

Enjoy!

If you choose the "sign up" link on the top right of the page and sign up for their newsletter, they'll send you a coupon code good for 15% off your next order.

[quote name='Scorch']Shipping is expensive as hell[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the shipping is pretty bad. Worked out for me with the Bobblehead code though.

Figured somebody might find a deal similar to Heroes that they wanted. Think Heroes is twice as much on Amazon.

Thanks OP. Used this to grab a bobblehead and Despicable Me on blu. They actually have the cheapest price on the 4-disc set I think.

Bobblehead code isn't working. at least not anymore.
"Sorry, but coupon "CECE3410" is not available for this order."

Order for a Dwight Bobblehead canceled, and now you can't get it for $9.99 and the code doesn't work. I wanted it for a Christmas present for a friend.

You stay classy NBC

[quote name='Corizzle']Order for a Dwight Bobblehead canceled, and now you can't get it for $9.99 and the code doesn't work. I wanted it for a Christmas present for a friend.

You stay classy NBC[/QUOTE]

When did you order? I haven't gotten any cancellation yet, so hopefully I don't.

[quote name='iTz Spooky']Heroes Season 4? You just wasted your money..[/QUOTE]

Shrug. To each their own. I've seen the season and wanted to complete my collection for a reasonable price. I'm sure you've never bought anything that I disliked.

bread's done
Back