NCAA 09 Open Dynasty - DYNASTY UP - Check Thread for Update

ndshide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I wanted to get involved in an open dynasty, and no one had started one, so I figured I'd step up and set one up. Post on here your team choice and I'll get ya marked down. I'll send invitations sent out once we get a few teams going. I figure we can do 6 minute quarters on all american, and use DT Linder's rosters from EAROSTERS COM, unless a better set gets posted before we get started. If anyone has any other ideas for settings go ahead and post and we can get them sorted out.

To get the ball rolling, I'm gonna go with Notre Dame as my team.

Last edited by a moderator:
if there's still spots left id like to join an online dynasty as Cincinnati. my gamertag is stin10 so send me an invite

How would the "rosters" thing work? Do you download them or what? Sorry, but I'm such a n00b when it comes to online gaming.

In any case, I'd like to play as Illinois.
GT: hostyl1

Yeah, I'll have to double check how it works in the dynasty, but I'm pretty sure everyone just automatically downloads the rosters from me since I'm the league commish. I'll try to do some XBL friend adds next time i'm on, but feel free to add me as well. My gamertag is Darth Shide.

Yup, You're the last then as long as no one drops out. I'll be sending out friend requests nowish and then will add people to the dynasty as they accept.

Sorry, kinda been waiting on the patch to go through before i get us started, but if everyone wants, i'll just start it without the patch.

Ok, dynasty is up, and i sent out a couple PM's to a few of you. Also, sorry about the 2 dynasty invites if you have them. I forgot to load the rosters for the first dynasty, so the one you will want to join will have redux in the title, if you have two options of dynasties to join.

Also, how does everyone feel about what we should do with the schedules? Replace one-two non conference opponents with other members in the dynasty?

bread's done
Back