NCAA 11 360 Pre Order $39.99 Dell

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Nice deal, hoping for one of these on NHL 11 :)[/QUOTE]

Me too. I might actually pick up a hockey game this year if they have it on sale!

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Great deal, but this is one of the few games that I still have to have day 1.[/QUOTE]

then pay for next day shipping and you'll still save a few bucks...

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Great deal, but this is one of the few games that I still have to have day 1.[/QUOTE]

1. Order it from Dell.com for $39.99 + tax w/ free shipping (+ 10% Bing cashback)
2. Buy it day one from Gamestop/Walmart
3. Once your Dell.com copy arrives, return that copy to Gamestop/Walmart with your receipt you received from buying it in-stores.
4. ????
5. Profit !!

Basically you're abusing a loophole. It's not unethical.. seeing as Gamestop gets their game back and Dell.com gets their money!

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Looks like next day is $21.99 so that wipes out the savings.[/QUOTE]

Then go spend $65 at Gamestop, Best Buy, Target, KMart, or WalMart...

I was fortunate to get free release day delivery via an Amazon Prime trial. Plus the $10 gc Amazon offers for preordering it.

With 95% of games I'm content to wait out a couple of price drops and get them tax-free with no shipping. This is a rare exception.

Thanks, OP. I pre-ordered, but I'm still hoping Amazon pricematches. I'd save $3.50 in tax and I could use that $10 gaming credit.

[quote name='theenforcer1']I cannot find Dell with the bing cashback...can you guys help?[/QUOTE]

Go to bing.com and and go to the shopping link and then search for "Laptop". Should be like the first link.

Kinda disappointed that they charged me already (well, charge is pending). But oh well, I guess I could use my Amazon credit towards something else.

[quote name='Tate Donovan']I was fortunate to get free release day delivery via an Amazon Prime trial. Plus the $10 gc Amazon offers for preordering it.

With 95% of games I'm content to wait out a couple of price drops and get them tax-free with no shipping. This is a rare exception.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing and you get it on the release date! Now with all that this is a must get deal for someone that wants this as fast as they can get it. I was thinking this would be just like an expansion feel again until i played the demo. I always bought college ball used cause of the expansion feel. This year wow that is all i can say. It will suck waiting a few weeks for named rosters to hit. I recommend getting the stuff needed to do this so you have it when beta rosters hit the web forums.

$42.39 plus 10% Bing :) Thanks OP!

To those bitching about needing it on release day just buy at Walmart then return sealed Dell copy for a refund or wait....

EDIT: Estimated delivery July 12th, using free shipping.. This according the the order summary email...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='labelmeoriginal']1. Order it from Dell.com for $39.99 + tax w/ free shipping (+ 10% Bing cashback)
2. Buy it day one from Gamestop/Walmart
3. Once your Dell.com copy arrives, return that copy to Gamestop/Walmart with your receipt you received from buying it in-stores.
4. ????
5. Profit !!

Basically you're abusing a loophole. It's not unethical.. seeing as Gamestop gets their game back and Dell.com gets their money![/QUOTE]

It may not be unethical to you, but that doesn't mean that it isn't across the board. You are taking away inventory from one company with no intent of keeping that inventory. That is potentially robbing them of selling it to someone else who has an intent of doing business with them. We all know that walk up sales on games are never higher than when the game first releases, so the chances of them selling that copy to someone else would actually be pretty high.

Beyond the ethics, it's just not worth the time for most people is it? I hate going to Walmart and I hate waiting in lines. Waiting in line in Wal-Mart is not something I'm going to do without a very good reason.

Just checked the fine print on Dell's site, looks like this price is good until 6/24. In for 1. I can't see this price getting much better elsewhere on release.....

[quote name='Yanksfan']It may not be unethical to you, but that doesn't mean that it isn't across the board. You are taking away inventory from one company with no intent of keeping that inventory. That is potentially robbing them of selling it to someone else who has an intent of doing business with them. We all know that walk up sales on games are never higher than when the game first releases, so the chances of them selling that copy to someone else would actually be pretty high.[/QUOTE]

lol there will be a thousand copies at each store. get off your high horse

[quote name='$hady']$42.39 plus 10% Bing :) Thanks OP!

To those bitching about needing it on release day just buy at Walmart then return sealed Dell copy for a refund or wait....

EDIT: Estimated delivery July 12th, using free shipping.. This according the the order summary email...[/QUOTE]

Some of us do pay for gas and not beg parents to take them places. We did not complain we just stated the facts and opinions. If you think otherwise oh well i will not fight about it.

This deal is good if you do not care about release date or want to do what he mentioned. I rather sit at home playing this game then waste gas and time to return stuff.

The amazon deal is better cause it comes release date and you get $10 credit on future game stuff. If you add in expensive overnight price amazon gives you that is $25 around or more. Then you get it on release date not the day after with overnight.

I would normally not care about getting a game on release date but about 3 each year i do care about.

Want to waste gas and time do what he mentions plan and simple. Either way both deals are nice either way. I prefer the amazon deal that is MY opinion and wanted to help others that feel the same way have more options to them. It is comparing each deal not complaining. Anyways to each there own and i give props for people that speak there minds when it can help someone.

[quote name='Yanksfan']It may not be unethical to you, but that doesn't mean that it isn't across the board. You are taking away inventory from one company with no intent of keeping that inventory. That is potentially robbing them of selling it to someone else who has an intent of doing business with them. We all know that walk up sales on games are never higher than when the game first releases, so the chances of them selling that copy to someone else would actually be pretty high.[/QUOTE]

My response is this...

Gamestop.

Yea, Gamestop STEALS from everyone, right? So unethical their practices are...

$40 for this game is not a deal. This game always releases cheaper because it releases RIGHT BEFORE Madden. It's going to release at $40 probably everywhere, like I think it did last year.

This from Gamestops website...
Official pricing and release dates have not been announced by the publisher. These are estimates only and subject to change. Worry Free Guarantee - if the price decreases between the time you place your preorder and the release date, you’ll receive the lowest price.

[quote name='Mizzou75']It was $60 when it was released last year. Just like it is every year.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I think that some folks are getting the retail price confused with GS deals.

- GS usually will allow trades of 2 games that will remove $40 from the total.
- The last year (or so) they will guarantee $40 in trade in credit from NCAA towards Madden.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']Yea, Gamestop STEALS from everyone, right? So unethical their practices are...

$40 for this game is not a deal. This game always releases cheaper because it releases RIGHT BEFORE Madden. It's going to release at $40 probably everywhere, like I think it did last year.

This from Gamestops website...
Official pricing and release dates have not been announced by the publisher. These are estimates only and subject to change. Worry Free Guarantee - if the price decreases between the time you place your preorder and the release date, you’ll receive the lowest price.[/QUOTE]

You don't purchase the annual EA sports titles.. do you? $40 IS a deal. NCAA 10 sat at $59.99 for a good, long while when it first released. It eventually dropped.. but usually due to a sale. When I went grocery shopping yesterday at Walmart I noticed NCAA 10 is still $59.99. Heh, go figure.

I never said anything about Gamestop stealing from anyone. I'm merely borrowing the game for a week.. and due to my past experiences with Gamestop, I actually feel zero remorse toward my intended malpractice. :)

Well I couldn't resist this offer to good of a price and I don't have to worry about using any dumb giftcards later on. The delivery date says the 12th. Curious to see if all of us will actually get it that day since the game doesn't come out until the 13th.

Ordered. Fine with the later delivery because I don't like playing the game until someone makes a roster file which is usually close to a week later.

[quote name='wild21crazy']Well I couldn't resist this offer to good of a price and I don't have to worry about using any dumb giftcards later on. The delivery date says the 12th. Curious to see if all of us will actually get it that day since the game doesn't come out until the 13th.[/QUOTE]

If it ships early they will not deliver it until release date now. The whole halo 3 and forza 3 i believe made MS super mad and will stop giving them games to sell if they break the rules again. Maybe even take them to court? But i do not see this coming before release date. If it does the store will have some problems. :)

I will not play it hardcore until named rosters are done anyways. I might actually do them again. It has been years since i did them and this time around i think it would be fun to do. The demo rules!

[quote name='blinkFRO']Ordered. Fine with the later delivery because I don't like playing the game until someone makes a roster file which is usually close to a week later.[/QUOTE]

Yup and the week roster will not be even close to being done. You will be lucky if they got all the names done by then. I say it will take a good month before a really nice ver of the rosters come out. I will just practice online until the rosters do hit. I would start dynasty but i import my draft classes into madden..

bread's done
Back