NCAA 11 360 Pre Order $39.99 Dell

I think you may receive this game early (by a day anyways) since I bought mine from EA.com the last 2 years, and both times I received the game a day before release date.

I figure if EA.com will ship early, why would they care if anyone else does?

has anyone played the demo on both 360 and ps3? any differences? I noticed the ps3 version seems to look much better than years past and also can be upscaled to 1080p

Hey, we need more for our online dynasty. We play All-Madden, 5 min quarters. So far we've got 5 RL friends in. We'd like 8-10 total. Just PM me if you're interested. We're all evenly matched.. and just because we play on All-Madden.. doesn't mean we're good! hahaha

XBL GT: nJoy7

[quote name='cdine72']has anyone played the demo on both 360 and ps3? any differences? I noticed the ps3 version seems to look much better than years past and also can be upscaled to 1080p[/QUOTE]

I believe people are liking the 360 version better based on Operation Sports Forums

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Yup and the week roster will not be even close to being done. You will be lucky if they got all the names done by then. I say it will take a good month before a really nice ver of the rosters come out. I will just practice online until the rosters do hit. I would start dynasty but i import my draft classes into madden..[/QUOTE]

i bought on release last year and rosters were done within 2 days...they export the rosters to a computer and then import them back so it doesn't take very long at all.

Yes, roster speed has increased a lot lately. One of the roster guys has a contact who gets him the game early so he can start inputting names. The first one is just names though. Rosters with adjusted depth charts take longer.

[quote name='CelticSooner']Question for those that took the deal. When is the estimated delivery date?

The deal is almost too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Mine says the July 9th. No lie, I was kinda surprised to see that.

BTW, I guess I can't cancel the order anymore. I decided to check the order status and it says "In Production" which means the order is closed and has already gone through. They really don't want us just putting dibs on this deal, huh?

[quote name='alanamaslama']Mine says the July 9th. No lie, I was kinda surprised to see that.

BTW, I guess I can't cancel the order anymore. I decided to check the order status and it says "In Production" which means the order is closed and has already gone through. They really don't want us just putting dibs on this deal, huh?[/QUOTE]

Yeah its weird bro, the other day my order said it was shipping out on the 12th now it says the 8th.

This deal appears to be back on ..... just went to Dell's website and the pre-order. $43.43 total with tax and free shipping.

Looks like bing is at 10%.. use dell laptop as the search word. Makes the price a bit sweeter ($42.79-4.00=$38.79)

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine shows expected delivery date as 7/12 hope that's true. Great deal hope y'all get on it.

That BCB makes it a no brainer!

I'm having trouble getting in on the Bing cashback. Not able to find anything on there for Dell.com, not even searching for "dell laptop" as suggested. Any help?

1) goto bing.com
2) Type "dell laptop" in the search engine
3) click the first store at the top of the page. it will take you to dell.com 10% bing.

I just did it again and it still works...

Kevin

Figured out my problem, Firefox Adblock extention was blocking sponsored links at the top of the page. Worked just as you said after I disabled it, thanks.

Grabbed up a copy. Didn't buy 09 or 10, but played the demo of 11 and think it will be a worthy investment at $42.xx.

Same here. I ordered last night when everyone else was and have an est. delivery date of 07/23. Not to mention there is no sign of the Bing Cashback after I checked my email and signed into my cashback account. :cry:

[quote name='BmbSqd7']Same here. I ordered last night when everyone else was and have an est. delivery date of 07/23. Not to mention there is no sign of the Bing Cashback after I checked my email and signed into my cashback account. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think Bing will show up once the game ships. Thats been my expereince with bing.

Kevin

Well, looks like my order got delayed. It originally said estimated delivery date would be 07/09/2010, but I got an e-mail saying the estimated delivery date had been changed to 07/23/2010. I knew it was too good to be true!

Just peaked:

Estimated Delivery Date:7/12/2010
Carrier:Not Shipped
Tracking Number:Not Shipped

Didn't get Bing cashback but did get 10% on a hard drive from Dell the end of June though... Maybe once it ships like others have said.

I ordered on 6/22 and they just updated the estimated delivery date to 7/26 so I am going to cancel my order and just pay $60 to get it on 7/13.

Bah, lame, mine got changed to 7/26 too. Guess I'll buy it somewhere Tuesday and then return the Dell copy to the store when it comes since theres no where to cancel on Dell page.

We wanted to let you know that there is a delay with one or more items in your order.

Based on the latest available information, we have adjusted the estimated delivery date
and are confident your order will be delivered on or before this new date.
(see Revised Estimated Delivery Date below)

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Product Description Revised Est.
Delivery Date
PRE-ORDER NCAA Football 11 for PS3 - Releases 7 13 2010
07/26/2010

I'm glad I missed out on this deal, because I'm going to be in a league with a bunch of co-workers, and no way would anyone wait that long for me to get the game.

Bogus....don't offer the deal if this is gonna happen.....I'll just order from Amazon and get 10 dollars off instead of 20....for shame

[quote name='drbutchevil']Bah, lame, mine got changed to 7/26 too. Guess I'll buy it somewhere Tuesday and then return the Dell copy to the store when it comes since theres no where to cancel on Dell page.[/QUOTE]

Call the number they provide. They will cancel and be inconsiderate jerks along the way. I don't plan on ordering from Dell ever again thanks to the delay and their "customer service"

Dell's customer service is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. Please give me someone that speaks english clearly.

Cancelled via email, as soon as I get a confirmation for it, will order from Amazon.
Ordered Splinter Cell Conviction, it had a est. arrival date a week after the release date, but received it 2 days after the release date.

Don't want to take the chance with this game though.

bread's done
Back