NCAA 11 360 Pre Order $39.99 Dell

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']It was most likely just shipped and it takes a bit of time for the tracking to show up. I would check it in the morning and see.[/QUOTE]

No. He gave me a tracking number supposedly for UPS that wasn't a valid UPS format #. It wasn't in any standard tracking format.(eg. FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, et cetera)

[quote name='SirMikael']^ I wouldn't trust Dell for a second. My girlfriend ordered a mini laptop late last year, and they told us it was shipped about 20 days before it was actually shipped. That's there little way of not letting people cancel orders. They gave us three different tracking numbers, all were fake.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll call up and bitch about it tomorrow and see if they have a real tracking number or if they were lying and can cancel it afterall.

EDIT: anyone have emails for the corporate board at Dell like we do for GS?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I found that Michael Dell has twitter. :D Time to raise hell if the little indians give me another fake tracking # when I call today. :D

[quote name='dabamus']Maybe I'll call up and bitch about it tomorrow and see if they have a real tracking number or if they were lying and can cancel it afterall.

EDIT: anyone have emails for the corporate board at Dell like we do for GS?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I found that Michael Dell has twitter. :D Time to raise hell if the little indians give me another fake tracking # when I call today. :D[/QUOTE]

Dell has awful everything. Computers and customer service especially. I'll never buy a Dell computer for those very reasons.

Yeah. When I was younger our family computer was a dell, and it was impossible to upgrade as the years went by, so we finally got the parts and I built one for me, and then later my parents got a new PC to replace the PoS dell.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Can those who have ordered games from them in the past confirm that you have to sign for it? I am hearing that everything Dell ships out has to be signed for and they won't leave it under any circumstances...[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

[quote name='chriscolbert']Anyone?[/QUOTE]

When pre-ordering the game I remember seeing something about all packages have to be signed for.

I got the delayed email yesterday like many others have. I just called in today and cancelled my order.

I see now how Dell does business. Throw the cheap price out there with only a certain amount of product. If it oversells, no worries most people will just cancel anyways if their order is delayed. Doesn't matter if you ordered weeks before someone else or not.

I'm honestly not the type to boycott companies, but Dell is one that I just don't feel comfortable dealing with anymore. I'm fine with companies outsourcing jobs, as long as they have some people in the USA who oversee everything, but with Dell, you're pretty much stuck dealing with the people in India.

I got the BBB involved the last time I ordered with them, and finally got a decent resolution, but that shouldn't have to be the case. It's just not worth it for me to waste my time and energy to save a few bucks.

I still have no idea why I got lucky with this. I didn't order until the second time it was offered on like July 1st yet it will be here tomorrow. I truly feel bad for those that ordered before then that are getting shafted.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I still have no idea why I got lucky with this. I didn't order until the second time it was offered on like July 1st yet it will be here tomorrow. I truly feel bad for those that ordered before then that are getting shafted.[/QUOTE]

Same here...I ordered the 2nd time I saw the special and according to UPS mine will be delivered today.

Did not get an email saying that it shipped but just checked the website and it says it shipped. Hopefully I get it this week!!

[quote name='will296']Did not get an email saying that it shipped but just checked the website and it says it shipped. Hopefully I get it this week!![/QUOTE]

Same here! Says estimated delivery date is tomorrow (07/13). I hope they're not lying.

Mine says in an email that estimated delivery is 7/23, but the website says 7/14 for delivery and that it was shipped 7/12....It also says 7 day delivery beside it, so I'm not sure how that's possible, but we'll see.

I ordered on 6/21 and it's still saying 7/23 for the EDD. Question for the people who have shipping confirmations: Did you order the PS3 or the 360 version? I glanced over some of your posts and it seems that its mostly 360 orders that have shipped.

[quote name='freshestcereal']I ordered on 6/21 and it's still saying 7/23 for the EDD. Question for the people who have shipping confirmations: Did you order the PS3 or the 360 version? I glanced over some of your posts and it seems that its mostly 360 orders that have shipped.[/QUOTE]

Ordered a 360 copy on 7/1 and it shipped 7/9.

Dell screwed the pooch on this one. I ordered 6/22 and it's not shipped. My friend just txted me asking if I wanted to come play NCAA with him. He got his and ordered almost a week later.

[quote name='freshestcereal']I ordered on 6/21 and it's still saying 7/23 for the EDD. Question for the people who have shipping confirmations: Did you order the PS3 or the 360 version? I glanced over some of your posts and it seems that its mostly 360 orders that have shipped.[/QUOTE]

I ordered the 360 version. Ordered 6/21, original EDD was 7/09, got delayed until 7/23, shipped 7/12, EDD changed to 7/13.

[quote name='alanamaslama']I ordered the 360 version. Ordered 6/21, original EDD was 7/09, got delayed until 7/23, shipped 7/12, EDD changed to 7/13.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly to the day what my order has been like.UPS moves faster than USPS,so it should be here soon.

Just got an email saying it was shipped today and it should be here by the 23rd. Hopefully since its UPS it'll show up sooner seeing as how the other day I shipped something parcel post with USPS as opposed to Priority Mail and it still got to its destination in 2 days.

I ordered mine on 7/1 and my order still shows "IN PRODUCTION" with an estimated delivery date of 7/21. It's all good ..... I still saved $20 and have other games to keep me occupied until it's arrival.

Ordered mine July 1st and have yet to receive shipping confirmation, though estimated date is 7/21 for delivery. No tracking numbers or anything either.

Just got an email saying that my copy had shipped, with an estimated delivery date of July 14th. Initially I had received the delay email, stating an ETA of July 26. I think that I originally placed the order on June 21.

[quote name='rusty_rush2']Just got an email saying that my copy had shipped, with an estimated delivery date of July 14th. Initially I had received the delay email, stating an ETA of July 26. I think that I originally placed the order on June 21.[/QUOTE]

Same here. This turned out to be a great deal.

[quote name='rusty_rush2']Just got an email saying that my copy had shipped, with an estimated delivery date of July 14th. Initially I had received the delay email, stating an ETA of July 26. I think that I originally placed the order on June 21.[/QUOTE]
Same here on all accounts. Considering I won't even be back home until Wednesday night, I can live with it. Especially for 20 bucks cheaper.

It's about time Tebow got on the cover.

Tebow has been wearing EA Sports t shirts since high school (Go Nease)! I've even seen him at the Gator Corner wearing EA shirts. He's just like us, and likes free shirts.

Cool, after the whole erratic shipping estimates, the package is in the neighboring town and out for delivery. So glad I didn't have to wait until the 23rd.

[quote name='XF Gator']It's about time Tebow got on the cover.

Tebow has been wearing EA Sports t shirts since high school (Go Nease)! I've even seen him at the Gator Corner wearing EA shirts. He's just like us, and likes free shirts.[/QUOTE]

Still printing out a custom cover so I don't have to look at him. Found a Suh one for my brother and a Thaddeus Lewis one for me.

Anyway, it says mine should be delivered on 7/14 now, so I'm very happy with that. Also, the tracking number on the site is valid and the item is now in the same state as I live in, so it's looking quite promising!

I ordered my copy on June 23rd and it has my estimated delivery date of July 27th.

That is some serious B.S.

Just logged into the Dell website and mine is showing that it shipped and gave me a tracking number (though I never got an email). Said it shipped yesterday and should be delivered today, though the tracking number doesn't work. Time to see what happens...

[quote name='PJSkiboy']I ordered my copy on June 23rd and it has my estimated delivery date of July 27th.

That is some serious B.S.[/QUOTE]

Well ya know BG is in the middle of nowhere lol

Well, mine arrived out at my dad's house yesterday afternoon even though it showed a delivery date of the 27th and the frippin' little indian gave me a fake tracking #.

I'm glad I ended up being too busy to raise hell at dell yesterday!

Shipped today UPS delivery date 7/15 but it's all good cause I bought it last night at walmart lol swaperooski. Ordered 6/22.

Great game, fear The U!

[quote name='PJSkiboy']I ordered my copy on June 23rd and it has my estimated delivery date of July 27th.

That is some serious B.S.[/QUOTE]

Sorta having a problem like you, except mine shipped and it still shows estimated delivery date as the 27th. I ordered June 23rd, it shipped out July 9th and I have no info showing up on the website except the estimated delivery date. No tracking, no carrier info etc

My bro's order is the same way. His shipped today and estimated date of July 27th with no info. His was ordered the 23rd as well.

bread's done
Back