NCAA 11 360 Pre Order $39.99 Dell

Finally got mine. The whole EDD fiasco was completely unnecessary and irresponsible, but at least I got the game on release day. Looks like other people got screwed, so it still makes me skeptical about pre-ordering from Dell in the future. Also, I'm using a Dell laptop right now and I hate it.

Forget it, I'm never ordering from Dell ever again.

Mine shipped today(Ordered on 6/22) and supposedly is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I got the delay email too a week or two back.

wtf my copy ended up showing up, I never had tracking info/ carrier and the estimated date was for july 27th and ups just dropped it off.

Glad I have it, but wtf.

I was concerned because my tracking number wasn't showing up. Had to call Dell to get my tracking number for my shipment. But apparently it's going to be here tomorrow, as long as the tracking number they gave me is correct. For $40, the one day wait past release date is perfectly fine with me
biggrin.gif

me and a buddy ordered like the 23rd and 24th and checked today and it said EDD is the 14th and 15th of july. kinda sad now that i went to gamestop and picked it up but im gonna pull the swaporooski or whatever some guy said a page ago

Game is a let down takes me a whole season to throw one INT and that was in the BCS Champ game. There is nothing new in RTG except audio pops and glitches like bad mp3's if you know what i am talking about. I should of jumped on this deal and saved $20. Congrats on the people that saved cause you will not be as upset as i am. They already fixed a huge list of things with a update on tue. This game plays like a buggy beta or something. Oh well i knew from the past getting these early lets me down most times. I liked madden 2010 so i figured they got back into doing it right.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Game is a let down takes me a whole season to throw one INT and that was in the BCS Champ game. There is nothing new in RTG except audio pops and glitches like bad mp3's if you know what i am talking about. I should of jumped on this deal and saved $20. Congrats on the people that saved cause you will not be as upset as i am. They already fixed a huge list of things with a update on tue. This game plays like a buggy beta or something. Oh well i knew from the past getting these early lets me down most times. I liked madden 2010 so i figured they got back into doing it right.[/QUOTE]

What team are you playing as and what difficulty?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Game is a let down takes me a whole season to throw one INT and that was in the BCS Champ game. There is nothing new in RTG except audio pops and glitches like bad mp3's if you know what i am talking about. I should of jumped on this deal and saved $20. Congrats on the people that saved cause you will not be as upset as i am. They already fixed a huge list of things with a update on tue. This game plays like a buggy beta or something. Oh well i knew from the past getting these early lets me down most times. I liked madden 2010 so i figured they got back into doing it right.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna call BS on this. Took a whole season to throw an INT? Get outta here.

I've played 3 games on All-American and haven't dealt with any of the glitches or anything. So far I've played against Penn State, Wake Forest, and Alabama and the games have been realistic to say the least. I see a huge difference between the likes of Bama and Wake. I was duke, who isn't really that bad, but bad plays were made, and the Bama secondary is insane at jumping routes out of nowhere. I am not at all let down by this purchase at this point.

bread's done
Back