Ncaa 2007 game glitch

mikeyg76

CAGiversary!
Okay so i am playing a game and when out of the blue it does not freeze or give me any errors, just wont respond to any buttons, no playbook comes up, the camera just keeps scaning the field and the music keeps playing but i have no control of the game.. I hit start, a, b, x, y , etc and nothing.. I hit the center XBOX button and i can go to the dashboard but they game wont let me do anything. No plays are running, it happens right after a play like when you are about to pick your next play.. anyone else have a problem like this?? Thanks

Mike

This has happened about 3-4 times to me, it always happens late in the fourth quarter during dynasty games for me. It sucks because the 3-4 times it has happened it was always near the end of good games I was playing against ranked teams.

I keep getting a disc read error in the middle of playing. Doesn't do it on anything but NCAA 07. It did it on my first copy and i returned it for another. Does it on that one also.

[quote name='ajh2298']This has happened about 3-4 times to me, it always happens late in the fourth quarter during dynasty games for me. It sucks because the 3-4 times it has happened it was always near the end of good games I was playing against ranked teams.[/quote]

Yeah same here, but it does not matter what quarter. I was play #2 miami and i was up 31 - 7!! and it did that stupid glitch.. I think it might be something to do with downloading a demo while playing.. i am going to stop downloading as i play the game and see if it fixes anything.

[quote name='ajh2298']This has happened about 3-4 times to me, it always happens late in the fourth quarter during dynasty games for me. It sucks because the 3-4 times it has happened it was always near the end of good games I was playing against ranked teams.[/quote]

Yeah.. it is frustrating. I think it might have to do with downloading a demo while playing the game.. because both times it happend to me i was downloading something, so i am going to try to see if not downloading fixes the problem

mikeyg, this hasn't happened to me yet, knock on wood, however, I have had it happen in past NCAA and madden for my PS2.

scheurm, there is nothing wrong with your game. it is your system. I played 4 different copies of madden, (2 rentals, my bro's, and my friend's) on my system I got right after launch. Then, I sent it to microsoft and they replaced it and my brother's, my friend's, and one of the rental's I tried again all worked perfectly. And just as you said, all my other games had worked. It was the system having trouble reading the EA game. It's just f**cked up.

bread's done
Back