NCAA Football 07 (all versions) $5 under normal retail at Wal-Mart

grifta67

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Wal-Mart has all 4 versions of NCAA 07 listed below the normal retail price for its first week of release.

PS2 - $45.82
X-Box - $45.82
360 - $55.82
PSP - $35.82

Doesn't beat the $15 off EA code, but I'll take any kind of discount offered on the release week!

Wal-Mart.com link

[quote name='TheOne06']not bad for the 360 version

Xbox, Ps2 are 39.99 at CC though with a free strat guide on all versions[/quote]

did the PC football game die with madden 2002? After selling my xbox360, I've essentially turned my PC into an xbox 360 by keeping the usb controller. As I had used my LCD for cheap widescreen hdtv gaming with the 360 anyhow, its bascially an xbox360 but with 14xaa (12xaa/2xss)...only thing missing is burnout revenge, uno, and the convience of xbox live.

[quote name='TheOne06']not bad for the 360 version

Xbox, Ps2 are 39.99 at CC though with a free strat guide on all versions[/quote]

Wow thanks! I guess I missed that one, glad you pointed it out. Not sure what use one would have for a strat guide on a football game, but I'll take it!

[quote name='grifta67']Wow thanks! I guess I missed that one, glad you pointed it out. Not sure what use one would have for a strat guide on a football game, but I'll take it![/quote]

Believe it or not, its sad I know, but theres actually people out there who don't know how to execute the fake 15 reverse counter gap or the double wide corner draw sweep. Even Steve McNair couldn't correctly execute the toss 18 halfback pass in this years pro bowl. I guess they felt that the girls who play this game needed advice on how to run these plays and decided that yes they would need to draw it out for them. YES nfl plays are in ncaa.

That deal may only be on Wal-mart.com. I work at Wal-Mart in the electronics department, and that happens a lot where a game is 5 dollars cheaper or so online. I never got around to checking the price of the game, since I assumed it was going to be $50/$60, and don't personally have an interest in the game. It still may be that price in-store as well, but history has taught me that's usually not the case.

If someone can confirm it as in store, cool.

[quote name='friedram']Madden 2006 PC at Fry's for 15 bucks.[/QUOTE]

It's $9.82 at Wal-mart.

bread's done
Back