NCAA Football 13 Official CAG Dynasty

WV Matsui

CAG Newbie
League is now FULL!

Who's interested in doing an online CAG dynasty for NCAA 13!?

Please go ahead and respond with your GT and team choice so it will be ready when I set things up.

1 WV Matsui - West Virginia Mountaineers
2. mrwazeleski - Florida Gators
3. shotgunshine - Texas Longhorns
4. Kilik64 and Florida state
5. Ramesuthe1 - Oregon Ducks
6. pitfallharry219 - South Carolina Gamecocks
7. Nateeasy - Ohio State Buckeyes
8. Flyersfan - Boise State Broncos
9. Freaky2Cool 187 - Notre Dame Fighting Irish
10. XXXPlosive1 - Michigan State Spartans
11. JoelyPoley - Oklahoma State Cowboys
12. Siradam134 - Alabama Crimson Tide
-------

We are all set up please search for the league CAGAMER and the password is cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!

Now we just need to get some folks to get this thing movin!

Think we have 3 of us so far.

[quote name='MrWazeleski']I'm down for an online dynasty, never really been a part of one before.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! We have about 4 right now. We need a few more.

How do you guys think we should do this?

Sounds good!

I will set it up tonight and let you guys know where we are then. Just either post your GT or send me a pm.

More info coming tonight!

Looks like we can have up to 12 in an online dynasty. We have 6 total now. I am setting things up and will be sure to include everyone by Sunday.

Please go ahead and respond with your GT and team choice!

I think im going to pick this up today and i'd like to join. I havent played an NCAA game in forever and the last Madden I got was 09 or something...and that was casually playing....so please take it easy on me:)

shotgunshine - Texas Longhorns

[quote name='shotgunshine']I think im going to pick this up today and i'd like to join. I havent played an NCAA game in forever and the last Madden I got was 09 or something...and that was casually playing....so please take it easy on me:)

shotgunshine - Texas Longhorns[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you have logged in and I'll send the invite!

im gonna get it... ill take the terps..... how are games gonna be played ive never been big on college... do we set up our games or should we pick teams in the same conference.... i dont wanna play alot of cpu games

[quote name='sprice8688']im gonna get it... ill take the terps..... how are games gonna be played ive never been big on college... do we set up our games or should we pick teams in the same conference.... i dont wanna play alot of cpu games[/QUOTE]

Unless we get 12 users, there will certainly be a decent amount of CPU games. Teams can be placed into a custom conference to maximize user matchups, but I'm not sure if thats how this OD is gonna work. Personally I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to conferences and I'd rather keep them as they are and schedule as many user out-of conference games as we can.

Do we have a named roster at least?

[quote name='sprice8688']im gonna get it... ill take the terps..... how are games gonna be played ive never been big on college... do we set up our games or should we pick teams in the same conference.... i dont wanna play alot of cpu games[/QUOTE]

Sweet what's your GT? I will add you to the OP!

I will see what we need to do. I have never done one before. I think we can set it up the best way possible. We can definitely do custom schedules.

I think we should wait for the operation sports community rosters to come out. They will be done within a couple days. They are always the best ones to use.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Unless we get 12 users, there will certainly be a decent amount of CPU games. Teams can be placed into a custom conference to maximize user matchups, but I'm not sure if thats how this OD is gonna work. Personally I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to conferences and I'd rather keep them as they are and schedule as many user out-of conference games as we can.

Do we have a named roster at least?[/QUOTE]

I would agree and like to use op sports rosters as soon as they are done

I cant get the password to work..im putting it in exactly as you have it on here...along with a bunch of different variations...not sure what im doing wrong.

[quote name='shotgunshine']I cant get the password to work..im putting it in exactly as you have it on here...along with a bunch of different variations...not sure what im doing wrong.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm I will be back tomorrow and will see if I can fix it. We can't start until Op Sports have their roster done anyway so we should be good! :)

Sorry if this is silly and something I SHOULD know, but wtf ar Op Sports rosters and how do you use them?

Im also like the other guy, more of a traditionalist when it comes to conferences and what not. When I was in college and we played dynasty's together (local of course) we always just picked whatever team we wanted and went with whatever non conference games. Reason being, this aint the NFL. One loss can knock you out of the championship. Pretty silly to not have 2 user controlled teams play for the title. That can happen if we all play each other throughout the season, could wind up with none of us playing for the title or possibly just one person.

Just a thought, im good with whatever the grouip does. :)

Edit: also I just accepted the invite, so im good to go

[quote name='WV Matsui']Hmmm I will be back tomorrow and will see if I can fix it. We can't start until Op Sports have their roster done anyway so we should be good! :)[/QUOTE]

Cool, sounds good. Can you also just send invites out? Maybe I need to have you on my friend's list. I've never done an online dynasty before but I thought it was just as simple as typing in the name of the dynasty and password to join.

[quote name='kilik64']Sorry if this is silly and something I SHOULD know, but wtf ar Op Sports rosters and how do you use them?

Im also like the other guy, more of a traditionalist when it comes to conferences and what not. When I was in college and we played dynasty's together (local of course) we always just picked whatever team we wanted and went with whatever non conference games. Reason being, this aint the NFL. One loss can knock you out of the championship. Pretty silly to not have 2 user controlled teams play for the title. That can happen if we all play each other throughout the season, could wind up with none of us playing for the title or possibly just one person.

Just a thought, im good with whatever the grouip does. :)

Edit: also I just accepted the invite, so im good to go[/QUOTE]

OS rosters are people from Operation Sports that edit the player's name since the game only has there numbers used. They might also add new player's and maybe tweak some of the stats(not 100% sure on this one) To use it just go to roster share and type in the person's gamertag to download the roster.

I've read that the rosters should be done by late tuesday or wednesday. Also, re: rosters, they edit everything about the rosters, from creating incoming freshman, to equipment and ratings edits to making sure that transfers are correct and available. The detail and accuracy are definitely worth the wait.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']I've read that the rosters should be done by late tuesday or wednesday. Also, re: rosters, they edit everything about the rosters, from creating incoming freshman, to equipment and ratings edits to making sure that transfers are correct and available. The detail and accuracy are definitely worth the wait.[/QUOTE]

Cool sounds good. Someone will have to walk me through getting it though haha.

So we should be able to start this up this week?

Hey everyone we are still waiting on the Operation Sports rosters and a few more players! The rosters should definitely be done this week. As soon as they are an we have 12 we will get started!

Rosters are scheduled to release tonight...WV, you will have to re-start the league in order to use the OS-Community Rosters.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Rosters are scheduled to release tonight...WV, you will have to re-start the league in order to use the OS-Community Rosters.[/QUOTE]

No problem I will restart and post the new info in the OP. would still like to fill the group!

[quote name='Cool_iAM']interested in join the online dynasty are there any spots open??[/QUOTE]

Sure thing Cool what team do you want?

Sprice what team does mog want?

bread's done
Back