NCAA Football 2002 $53.99 at KB's B&M

[quote name='paean']I went to four different Kaybees in my area and they were all SOLD OUT!!! I always missed these great deals :([/quote]

yeah i bought them all up, look for them on ebay tomarrow :lol:

Wow! What a deal! Not only is it $54, but I don't even play sports games! I just wish the store was open right now because if I don't spend my $54 on that game, I might waste it on 2 or 3 really cool games that I'll enjoy. Imagine that?!?

OK...I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think I have a deal even bigger than that. The one KB down the street from me still has SNES games. I didn't think to check which ones they had, but I did happen to see the N64 games they were keeping behind the glass. The first was PokeMon Puzzle League and it rang up for $54.99. I don't know about you, but for me, the game just seem to really do it for me at that price. The All-Star Baseball '99 rang up the same price, but I was sure I wanted to pass. I've given my two cents, anyone else???

[quote name='pds319']The first was PokeMon Puzzle League and it rang up for $54.99. I don't know about you, but for me, the game just seem to really do it for me at that price. [/quote]

They'll be lucky to get half of that. My local Toys R Us had the game for $5.90 and for weeks, no one bought them. It took at least 2 months for them to sell out of the 12 or so copies they had.

[quote name='paean']I went to four different Kaybees in my area and they were all SOLD OUT!!! I always missed these great deals :([/quote]

There are 4 KBs in your area? After all the closings, I didn't think there were 4 left in the country.

bread's done
Back