NCAA Gamebreaker 2004!!PS2 New!! $10!!

[quote name='Masterkyo']Sport game is PRETTY KOOL... but I CAN"T PLAYED Any FooTball games :([/quote]

Congratulations! That was the most creative use of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and capital letter usage I've ever seen!

989 Studios on the box says it all. Unless things have changed since Gameday 2001 (bought it for $9.99 from KBToys since at the time Madden 2001 was still $49.99, and was it ever a mistake), 989 can't seem to get football games right on the PS2.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']989 Studios on the box says it all. Unless things have changed since Gameday 2001 (bought it for $9.99 from KBToys since at the time Madden 2001 was still $49.99, and was it ever a mistake), 989 can't seem to get football games right on the PS2.[/quote]

Yoshii is right. 989 sucks. Hard. The best thing they have done in sports titles in the last 5 years is MLB 2005. They are finally getting it.

I agree with smoke on this. They have gotten alot better all-around. I personally will buy Madden for football, espm for basketball, and I'm thinking MLB 2005 for baseball. It got an 8.5. That is 4 out of 5 of the baseball games out.
There are many other features which I also like, the new manager mode, use with eye toy, and it all-around looks like more fun to me than MVP.

[quote name='hairston1315']I agree with smoke on this. They have gotten alot better all-around. I personally will buy Madden for football, espm for basketball, and I'm thinking MLB 2005 for baseball. It got an 8.5. That is 4 out of 5 of the baseball games out.
There are many other features which I also like, the new manager mode, use with eye toy, and it all-around looks like more fun to me than MVP.[/quote]

what can you do with teh eye toy?? i heard sumthing about this...

and ive never been a fan of 989...their sport games are usually garbage

^^ Look at me I'm Goldberg, the only wrestler with no wrestling moves! Here's hoping I never see that man on WWE again...

[quote name='ZForce317']^^ Look at me I'm Goldberg, the only wrestler with no wrestling moves! Here's hoping I never see that man on WWE again...[/quote]

maybe the avatar/sig pics imply that he left the wwe to join the nwo

You can put your picture on the game with eyetoy.

Also, since when did NWO start up again??

I was hoping EXW would come back, but NWO...Was garbage!

Let me tell you something little dude. If I was a wrestler, I'd be Hulk Hogan. I'd say my prayers, I'd take my vitamins, and I'd be on top. Then, I'd get a big head. A head so big that I didn't listen to anyone. I'd have it written into contracts that I win every match. I'd lay down in the middle of the ring for Jeff Jarrett, and I'd hit Kevin Nash win a finger to win a belt back. Overall, I'd be the biggest waste of space the sport has ever seen. Even when wearing a mask on Smackdown as if I was someone else.

At least Goldberg was 173-0, had a gimmick in WCW worth watching, and if he put you in the spear OR the jackhammer, he'd break you in half. So don't DIS the MAN!!!

P.S. Yes, his WWE gimmick sucked, I hate Vince for ruining him like Russo did. :(

Said it before, only decent 989 game: Jet Moto 3. And that's not saying much cuz it's a 6/10 game. :?

bread's done
Back