NCAA or Madden 07?

mbstuff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I bought NCAA 07 Football Monday due to my Toy R Us having the B2G1 sale. While I enjoy the game despite its glitches, I'm having a hard time getting into the dynasty mode because:

1. It's a bit shallow.
2. They didn't include any teams other than division IA teams. Last NCAA Football I played was 05 on the Xbox, and though I would have to transfer my beloved Ivy League into one of the IA leagues with close to 8 slots, that was an acceptable solution in my book. I just can't get into playing for one of the superpowers of college football, and I don't know any of the underdogs enough to choose them as my gridiron avatars and have fun with them.

For those of you with both NCAA and Madden this year, are there many differences, gameplay-wise? I might trade NCAA in for Madden if Madden was better or even equal, so my Dolphins can stay home for the Super Bowl.

No cost considerations are necessary. I think I can still grab Madden for a B2G1 with some other games.

i actually like madden better, i found that ncaa's was really lacking in how deep their dynasty mode was compared to the old consoles. playing madden today i dont feel like i'm missing a whole lot on the ps2 in terms of features. i'm pretty satisfied with what they threw in vs how bare ncaa's dynasty was.

bread's done
Back