NCAA/Topspin for sale or trade.

rabbitt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
This is the game that comes with the Holiday Xbox bundle. I haven't even played it once. Post offers or message me if interested. I don't have Paypal.

For sale only? I may have something you'd like for trade... just lemme know what platform(s) you want, and if we can work anything out. Just bought some games today, so I can't buy.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']How much are u asking for this?[/quote]

ditto.

I'm interested, by I'm almost certain it's going to drop to sub-$10 used at GS or EBs.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']How much are u asking for this?[/quote]

ditto.

I'm interested, by I'm almost certain it's going to drop to sub-$10 used at GS or EBs.[/quote]

tritto

I'm not sure how much to ask, but if you guys are gonna offer $5 for it, than I'd much rather trade. I also have Ace Combat 5 for trade/sale.

[quote name='Aliens']For sale only? I may have something you'd like for trade... just lemme know what platform(s) you want, and if we can work anything out. Just bought some games today, so I can't buy.[/quote]

What games do you have? I can swing GameCube Xbox and PS2. Or GBA.

neonglow: didn't see anything. Sorry.

Personally I think you may want to try playing them. NCAA is good if you like football. Top Spin is the best tennis game I've ever played. It's tons of fun. Even if you don't like sports games. Better than Virtua Tennis.

I don't like sports games period. I stopped giving them a chance. And I would rather play a non-sports game that I enjoy than a sports game that I enjoy.

bread's done
Back