NDS - Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks $18 on Amazon

not worth it. 75% of the game is driving the train, which is boring. the other 25% is classic zelda awesome, but the train is just..ugh to the Nth power. it's like driving to work every day but your car can only go 5 or 10 mph, give or take which gear you put it in.

[quote name='g-man']not worth it. 75% of the game is driving the train, which is boring. the other 25% is classic zelda awesome, but the train is just..ugh to the Nth power. it's like driving to work every day but your car can only go 5 or 10 mph, give or take which gear you put it in.[/QUOTE]

You excited about the new Zelda wii?

i should be. i really, really should be. Zelda is one of my favorite series of all times, and I own every game except Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks. I traded in Spirit Tracks after 3/4 of the game or so, and TP i've never bought because by the time I got a Wii, i refused to pay $50 for a game that old, and i've never seen it on sale anywhere (new, that is..i try not to buy used games unless it's OOP).

As for this new game, I find it REALLY REALLY difficult to get into Wii games. I don't know why. I just can't seem to pick up the Wiimote when it's located in such close proximity to my PS3. I beat some of the super good ones, like Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, etc, but others like No More Heroes and Madworld..they just collect dust.

I'll almost certainly get it, but will it collect dust is the real question...

bread's done
Back