NDS Luminous Arc 2 with bonus Art book & sound track $24.90 @ gogamer.com

you mean

Luminous Arc 2 not ark : )

its been 24.99 for some time locally at gamecrazy

funny thing today at gamecrazy some worker was telling a customer that the ARC 2 art book was worth 200 bucks since there was only 1000 made yea right

[quote name='slidecage']you mean

funny thing today at gamecrazy some worker was telling a customer that the ARC 2 art book was worth 200 bucks since there was only 1000 made yea right[/QUOTE]

god, silly me. all this time i had a $200 art book and i didnt even know it. that employee is a genius! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

and also to the op, but since youre new, i wont make too much of a deal. make sure to include shipping costs too next time if you post a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the deal, OP! I thought it was a generally good game, but I must admit that I think Disgaea DS blows just about every other SRPG on the DS out of the water :) Even so, LA2's heart is in the right place and is certainly well worth the price of the deal.

We should also make mention that this seems to inlcude the bonus CD soundtrack sampler, game, case, and outside cardboard box. As far as I know, this is how all copies of the game are, with only the preorder art book being limited. The art book is really neat, but hell, even without it the game and soundtrack are still really, really sweet.

Nice find!! By the way, while browsing through the website (GoGamer), I found Little Big Planet (PS3) for $24.90 plus S&H. This is the cheapest I have seen. Anyone have any input?

[quote name='gmonski']Nice find!! By the way, while browsing through the website (GoGamer), I found Little Big Planet (PS3) for $24.90 plus S&H. This is the cheapest I have seen. Anyone have any input?[/QUOTE]

"Little Big is PAL Region Free Edition and works on any PS3"

Only thing is it's not the US edition.

Is it not good idea to purchase it? I am sorry, I am not too familiar with "PAL Region Free Edition" phrase.

[quote name='gmonski']Is it not good idea to purchase it? I am sorry, I am not too familiar with "PAL Region Free Edition" phrase.[/QUOTE]

It's not the US version meaning it will be hard to sell or trade down the line if that's what you plan on doing. If you are just looking to play the game and keep it, you should be fine.

[quote name='bojay1997']It's not the US version meaning it will be hard to sell or trade down the line if that's what you plan on doing. If you are just looking to play the game and keep it, you should be fine.[/QUOTE]
Also, any DLC from the US server will not work with the PAL game.

[quote name='eau']Also, any DLC from the US server will not work with the PAL game.[/QUOTE]
Thanks alot. I don't think I want it if I can't download content from PSN.

[quote name='slidecage']you mean

funny thing today at gamecrazy some worker was telling a customer that the ARC 2 art book was worth 200 bucks since there was only 1000 made yea right[/QUOTE]LOL he's crazy. I got mine on ebay for $1. :)

[quote name='gmonski']Has anyone received their copy? Any issues?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure we already answered your questions. It's near impossible to trade-in or resell and you can't buy US DLC which limits your ability to enjoy the richness of the game. I would suggest you wait for another deal on the US version down the road unless these two things don't bother you at all.

I got mine today too - everything is in OK shape but the packaging was a crap-fest. A huge box with the game and art book loose inside with no padding or anything - they aren't even in a bag. The book is a bit bent on one corner which is no surprise considering the way it must have bounced around in there. It came media mail from CA. Since I'm not too far from there it wasn't in transit for too long. I feel sorry for people on the East Coast who ordered, though. These things could get pretty beat up if they spend a good amount of time in media mail channels...

bread's done
Back