NE Ohio DS Lites @ GR/BB

zebbers

CAGiversary!
Anyone got a line on one? I got credit on my value card ready to go and want a DS lite. Seems that every freaking GR has sold out of them and has no idea when they will get more? Whats a CAG to do? They don't sell them at regular BBs right?

The only two I've seen were at Cleveland Heights, and I snagged them (one for friend in MO, one for MightySlacker). Everywhere else is sold out.

dang.
I did cuyahoga falls, macedonia, stow, n royalton and wadsworth yesterday.

I guess I'll call some more today. Thanks for the info!

Why don't you purchase it online? BB or Walmart. I got mine's at Walmart with a free Brain Age. I really like the Lite a lot, when playing the regular one it seemed bulky and didn't hold my interest long.

i saw about 15 of the DS lites + both brain ages + special case and stylus.

I already had one DS lite at the time, but my girlfriend took that one. I heard about the Toys R US deal, and made her drive out there the next day.

Why don't you purchase it online? BB or Walmart. I got mine's at Walmart with a free Brain Age. I really like the Lite a lot, when playing the regular one it seemed bulky and didn't hold my interest long.

Because I flipped a bunch of games to get GR credit.
I spent 100$ cash at CC/GR and flipped it into 151$ of GR credit :)

That said, the 2 clerks were pretty cool. The one held it for me until I got there (hour away) and the one who rang it up asked if I bought games on clearance at other stores to get the credit....must have been a CAG ;)

bread's done
Back