NE1 find GTA 4 early in Canada Thread

No. I don't even think the games been shipped yet. My store didn't get them in yet.

Also, any store that uses computers for their inventory and sales, the system probably won't even let them sell the game.

[quote name='method47']No. I don't even think the games been shipped yet. My store didn't get them in yet.

Also, any store that uses computers for their inventory and sales, the system probably won't even let them sell the game.[/quote]

Most of Ottawa EB Games got the shipment yesterday. One store staff told me they received 60 boxes of games including GTA4, Persona 3, and Mario Kart. I also got a call from EB that they have my preorder received in the store, but I have to pick it up on Tuesday at the earliest.

I got a phone call from EB, saying that they had my copy, and were opening at midnight. I assume that means they got them in. Though likely not to break street date.
~S

[quote name='danthemightyone']Most of Ottawa EB Games got the shipment yesterday. One store staff told me they received 60 boxes of games including GTA4, Persona 3, and Mario Kart. I also got a call from EB that they have my preorder received in the store, but I have to pick it up on Tuesday at the earliest.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Going to try my luck at midnight for a Special Edition without a preorder at the EB holding the midnight launch. The one where my SE preorder is paid for in full is in a mall, and is not opening at midnight. :(

I have a whole bunch of games to play through on the PS3 and had every intention of holding off on this game for awhile yet I find myself monitoring this thread. The IGN video review sold it for me.

I went to an EB on Friday after work and they were unpacking boxes filled with GTA Special Editions. Dude even showed me the box (yay) to see what I'd be in for. I believe he said something along the lines of only getting SE, and the regular version would be coming in the next day (after monday)...meaning they were doing 2 midnight openings.

which flea market? Anyone know if Vancouver Flea Market have it? Waiting till Tuesday is painful. What can I do besides sitting at home playing old games.

bread's done
Back