Near issues

smthng

CAGiversary!
I have been having issues with Near all day. It'll update friend activities but nothing else. When I force an update it goes through all the PSN login stuff and just comes back with "An error has occurred.".

Is it just me or are others borked too?

I had this problem. I got impatient waiting for a solution to show up on forums so I just did a backup to my computer and to my PS3. Then I took the memory card out and set it back to factory settings and did a restore off my PS3 after I put the memory card back in. You probably don't have to do a few of those things as they're redundant, but I'm a lil OCD.

After hassling with PS support since I posted this, they finally gave up on blaming my network... and all my friends' networks... and AT&T's network. A reset did it. I didn't do a restore, but if it happens again, I'll try that. A full reset is a bit of a pain and I'm still wondering what other stuff I'm missing because of it.

For future reference, a step-by-step is available in another post I made here.

Near is useless to me so far, I don't know why I keep trying. I don't think an restore is worth it to me as of yet. Hopefully a System Update will fix all this.

bread's done
Back