Nebraska Furniture Mart Ad 4/27-5/1 (Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines)

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
You always can get Sears, Circuit City & Bestbuy pricematch this deals!!! Just printout the page from Nebraskafurnituremart.com if you do not have local store near you :)

Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3/360) $49.77 plus $10 Free Gift Card
Mario Kart (Wii) $49.77 plus Extra Wheel Free (Value $14.99)

Golden Compass (DVD) $13.99

CD's $7.99 Each
Madonna: Hard Candy
The Roots: Rising Down
Def Leppard: Songs From the Sparkle Louge
Phil Stacey: Phil Stacey

CC deal this week.... Buy GTA 4 (360/PS3) get Free $10 GC. You can get CC pricematch with NFM easy w/o any hassle.

Wow! Thanks for posting this. I know where I'm going to pick up GTA:IV now .. and possibly Mario Kart as well... :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']You always can get Sears, Circuit City & Bestbuy pricematch this deals!!! Just printout the page from Nebraskafurnituremart.com if you do not have local store near you :)

Mario Kart (Wii) $49.77 plus Extra Wheel Free (Value $14.99)

Golden Compass (DVD) $13.99

CD's $7.99 Each
Madonna: Hard Candy
The Roots: Rising Down
Def Leppard: Songs From the Sparkle Louge
Phil Stacey: Phil Stacey

CC deal this week.... Buy GTA 4 (360/PS3) get Free $10 GC. You can get CC pricematch with NFM easy w/o any hassle.[/QUOTE]

CC isn't price matching NFM. The one in Lincoln says it is not a local competitor and the CC in Omaha closed a few years ago but for Kansas City and Des Moines it should be cool.

For those in Lincoln, Omaha don't forget about Shopko for PM. They usually will do it unless the manager on duty is an being a pia.

[quote name='Masterkyo']You always can get Sears, Circuit City & Bestbuy pricematch this deals!!! Just printout the page from Nebraskafurnituremart.com if you do not have local store near you :)

CC deal this week.... Buy GTA 4 (360/PS3) get Free $10 GC. You can get CC pricematch with NFM easy w/o any hassle.[/quote]

I think it should be easy to match the price here in KC, but do you guys really think we'd be able to get the '$10 Free Gift Card' from CC as well?

Buy the game at CC for $60 and get Free $10 GC. Go to your car pickup NFM ad and go to Customer service for pricematch adjust down $50 - 10% off lowest price OR buy the game & get the $10 GC then ask "Do you pricematch with NFM" ?? They always say "YES" :)

If this is only available in 3 states,shouldn't it be in the regional section? Although,this wouldn't be the first time (more like the millionth) time a local/regional deal was put in the deals section...

Still,GTA4 is a steal at $50 plus $10 GC...

[quote name='kklems']CC isn't price matching NFM. The one in Lincoln says it is not a local competitor and the CC in Omaha closed a few years ago but for Kansas City and Des Moines it should be cool.

For those in Lincoln, Omaha don't forget about Shopko for PM. They usually will do it unless the manager on duty is an being a pia.[/quote]

Best Buy will Price Match NFM also. Did it a few months back. Though I doubt they would also throw in the $10 GC

[quote name='gregnied']Best Buy will Price Match NFM also. Did it a few months back. Though I doubt they would also throw in the $10 GC[/QUOTE]

Yeah Best buy will probably price match since it is a specific amount off.

so you have to live somewhat close to Omaha right? Too bad I'm going to Omaha this weekend for Buffet's shareholder meeting, and it'll already be too late

[quote name='Big Wang']so you have to live somewhat close to Omaha right? Too bad I'm going to Omaha this weekend for Buffet's shareholder meeting, and it'll already be too late[/QUOTE]

Don't they offer a large discount for shareholders this weekend? You might be better off with that discount (No 7% sales tax on the extra $10 gc) I was debating going up for the Saturday night bash...have you been to one before?

[quote name='kklems']Don't they offer a large discount for shareholders this weekend? You might be better off with that discount (No 7% sales tax on the extra $10 gc) I was debating going up for the Saturday night bash...have you been to one before?[/quote]

There's some pretty nice discounts at NFM and Borsheims this weekend. I just got my credentials in the mail yesterday. The discounts are available from May 1st through the 5th at NFM but I don't recall off the top of my head when you can use it at Borsheims.

In the past I've used it for purchases on appliances and televisions and it has been pretty substantial. I'm sure its ymmv on brand / item / etc since its not like they list all the prices after discount. I'm also sure you probably wont save much on games / dvds / cds but possibly on game systems + other big(ger) ticket items.

Bestbuy offer Free instant $10 Gift Card when you purchase GTA 4 (PS3 or 360). I picked a copy yestersday then turn around to customer service with NFM ad adjust down $49.77 plus extra 10% off lowest price guarantee ;) Not bad for 10 out 10 game under $40 :)

Deal ISN'T dead at NFM (add expired 4 29) but it is still good in store. They are sold out of the 360 version of GTA4 but you can get a rain check (you have to pay upfront but they will probably be back in stock tomorrow from what the clerk said) They also got a new shipment of Mario kart wii but are sold out of the 2nd wheel which you can get a raincheck for. So $39.7 net plus sales tax !! for GTA4

[quote name='kklems']Deal ISN'T dead at NFM (add expired 4 29) but it is still good in store. They are sold out of the 360 version of GTA4 but you can get a rain check (you have to pay upfront but they will probably be back in stock tomorrow from what the clerk said) They also got a new shipment of Mario kart wii but are sold out of the 2nd wheel which you can get a raincheck for. So $39.7 net plus sales tax !! for GTA4[/quote]

I was just there last night - they had at least 10 Copies of the special edition for :ps3: and :360: each. And at least 25+ copies of the regular.

Main reason for going was to see what I could do for Berkshire days and ended up with a 37" TV for the bedroom which scored major points with the lady.

[quote name='placebo1']I was just there last night - they had at least 10 Copies of the special edition for :ps3: and :360: each. And at least 25+ copies of the regular.

Main reason for going was to see what I could do for Berkshire days and ended up with a 37" TV for the bedroom which scored major points with the lady.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw the special edition of both but in the morning they didn't have any copies of the regular 360 version (even had signs up saying they were out of stock) I did get a copy of the PS3 regular edition. They had just got a shipment of Mario Kart but weren't expecting the 360 GTA until tomorrow at the earliest. If I would have known I would have stopped by the store this am. BTW did you check out the clearance TV and clearance section over by customer service. They had some nice deals but I don't know if they stacked with BRK discount

[quote name='kklems']Yeah I saw the special edition of both but in the morning they didn't have any copies of the regular 360 version (even had signs up saying they were out of stock) I did get a copy of the PS3 regular edition. They had just got a shipment of Mario Kart but weren't expecting the 360 GTA until tomorrow at the earliest. If I would have known I would have stopped by the store this am. BTW did you check out the clearance TV and clearance section over by customer service. They had some nice deals but I don't know if they stacked with BRK discount[/quote]

I didn't know they had a section over there. I might have to swing by there again to see if anything else is worth getting. =) Thx.

bread's done
Back