Need 2 MP3 players ASAP

i guess it's too late now... but TRU had 90% off MP3 players for about $10.

I've been to about 6 TRUs in my area but have only seen one, which I picked up for myself... Maybe there might be some left in the NJ area where you live.... One CAG told me that most of them were cleared out during the 50% and 70% sale but maybe you'll get lucky.

[quote name='sabin23']i guess it's too late now... but TRU had 90% off MP3 players for about $10.

I've been to about 6 TRUs in my area but have only seen one, which I picked up for myself... Maybe there might be some left in the NJ area where you live.... One CAG told me that most of them were cleared out during the 50% and 70% sale but maybe you'll get lucky.[/quote]

Thanks!

I don't want to crap on your thread or anything, but $45 for TWO sealed Mp3 players, even crappy ones, is asking a bit much.

I dunno how to tell u this, so I decided to write a haiku:

AlbinoNinja Find None
40 Bucks for the Cheapest
Now I do Seppuku

As nice as MP3 players are, there's no way you'll get 2 of them for $45 unless u get really crappy ones. So AlbinoNinja will bring up some questions:

1. Why do you need 2 of them? You could get one decent player for $40

2. This is cheapassgamer.com, why not just buy 3 (or even 4!) really cheap video games? You get 1 for each system and 1 prize just in case u get someone with no systems (Gift Card Maybe?)

Just search for some good deals, or you can use the buy 2 get 1 free deal (Coupon: BUY2GET1) at EBGames

I'd recommend F-Zero (GC) for $13, Jak II or Onimusha 3 for 13.50, and Armed and Dangerous for XBox ($13)

I'm just concluding that this is for your DECA booth, and most of the people who will be doing the poll will be teenagers. Sorry if im wrong

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']I dunno how to tell u this, so I decided to write a haiku:

AlbinoNinja Find None
Now I do Seppuku

As nice as MP3 players are, there's no way you'll get 2 of them for $45 unless u get really crappy ones. So AlbinoNinja will bring up some questions:

2. This is cheapassgamer.com, why not just buy 3 (or even 4!) really cheap video games? You get 1 for each system and 1 prize just in case u get someone with no systems (Gift Card Maybe?)

Just search for some good deals, or you can use the buy 2 get 1 free deal (Coupon: BUY2GET1) at EBGames

I'd recommend F-Zero (GC) for $13, Jak II or Onimusha 3 for 13.50, and Armed and Dangerous for XBox ($13)

I'm just concluding that this is for your DECA booth, and most of the people who will be doing the poll will be teenagers. Sorry if im wrong[/quote]

Nope, you concluded correctly. I need two because there are two conferences. I know I got my MP3 player for $25 new so I was hoping to find some more cheap ones. And yeah, video games are a good idea too, I just thought that an MP3 player would appeal to both girls and guys, whereas the video games mostly to guys.
And I liked the haiku, lol.

[quote name='mmn']I don't want to crap on your thread or anything, but $45 for TWO sealed Mp3 players, even crappy ones, is asking a bit much.[/quote]
I agree, I just have a budget to stick to. Once I buy all the essentials I might end up with more $$ than I am currently setting aside for my raffle prizes.

I know walmart had the rca 64 mb on clearance for 29$ I picked 1 up 3 or 4 weeks ago good little player with a sd card slot for expansion

OK, I bought all the essentials for the campaign and it turns out I have around $75 to blow. So now I need two MP3 players for $75.

I will edit the original post to reflect this.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='AlbinoNinja']I dunno how to tell u this, so I decided to write a haiku:

AlbinoNinja Find None
Now I do Seppuku

I'm just concluding that this is for your DECA booth, and most of the people who will be doing the poll will be teenagers. Sorry if im wrong[/quote]

Nope, you concluded correctly. I need two because there are two conferences. I know I got my MP3 player for $25 new so I was hoping to find some more cheap ones. And yeah, video games are a good idea too, I just thought that an MP3 player would appeal to both girls and guys, whereas the video games mostly to guys.
And I liked the haiku, lol.[/quote]

i would have to say you're wrong.. i know a lot of girl v-gamers.. and most of them like the same kinds of games guys do... i would also suggest getting v-games... suggestions for "gender freindly" games..snowboarding games, usually an RPG will be alright, but i'd stick to platformers.. like mentioned above.. Jak 2 and armed and dangerous..

[quote name='urzishra14'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='AlbinoNinja']I dunno how to tell u this, so I decided to write a haiku:

AlbinoNinja Find None
Now I do Seppuku

And I liked the haiku, lol.[/quote]

i would have to say you're wrong.. i know a lot of girl v-gamers.. and most of them like the same kinds of games guys do... i would also suggest getting v-games... suggestions for "gender freindly" games..snowboarding games, usually an RPG will be alright, but i'd stick to platformers.. like mentioned above.. Jak 2 and armed and dangerous..[/quote]

I agree that lots of girls like video games, but from my past experience, most of the girls in DECA, while they enjoy playing games on the trips, don't have their own systems.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']AlbinoNinja Find None
Now I do Seppuku[/quote]

A 7/7/6 haiku? That's new.

[quote name='mkelehan'][quote name='AlbinoNinja']AlbinoNinja Find None
Now I do Seppuku[/quote]

A 7/7/6 haiku? That's new.[/quote]

Oh crap, you are right
I have dishonored you all
NOW for seppuku

Better?