Need 2nd Guitar for Rock Band Beattles

RCS0926

CAGiversary!
I just bought The Beattles: Rock Band along with the Rock Band 2 kit, and I'm thinking of getting another guitar at some point. Does anyone know of any good deals on good, compatible guitars for RB2? It looks like I can get an RB2 guitar from Amazon for $60, but I'm sure there are better deals out there. I don't mind getting a compatible Guitar Hero guitar if there's a good deal out there. Thanks in advance.

I would definitely look for the Guitar Hero 3 guitar or bundle. It's a great guitar (i have 2 that I use for RB2 and the Beatles) and should be really cheap if you hunt around.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to find a GH3 bundle at my local Sears or Kmart. If I can't, then it looks like my best option is to buy a bundle from Amazon or ebay. Here are my options:

Aerosmith Bundle: $32
GH3 Bundle: $39
World Tour Guitar Kit: $39

The Aerosmith bundle is the cheapest, but it has the smallest song list. The GH3 bundle has a larger song list, and some prefer the Les Paul guitar to the newer WT guitar. Personally, I'm leaning towards getting the WT guitar kit because the guitar is bigger, the song list is the largest amongst the 3 games, and even though I'll only have one instrument for the game, my Rock Band mic can still be used if someone wants to play along. What do you guys think?

Personally I enjoyed GH3 the most out of those games so I'd probably get that. Having said that I literally haven't played a GH game since I got RockBand 2 so part of me thinks you should just go with the Aerosmith.

The other thing to consider is that you might be able to simply sell the GH game - in that case World Tour would most likely be your best bet.

[quote name='natureboy46']Personally I enjoyed GH3 the most out of those games so I'd probably get that. Having said that I literally haven't played a GH game since I got RockBand 2 so part of me thinks you should just go with the Aerosmith.

The other thing to consider is that you might be able to simply sell the GH game - in that case World Tour would most likely be your best bet.[/QUOTE]

I would definitely be keeping the game along with the guitar. I'm still leaning towards World Tour because I like the idea of being able to rock out freestyle with my Mii and also be able to download new songs, but I know the game is supposedly a lot more difficult than GH3.

[quote name='RCS0926']I would definitely be keeping the game along with the guitar. I'm still leaning towards World Tour because I like the idea of being able to rock out freestyle with my Mii and also be able to download new songs, but I know the game is supposedly a lot more difficult than GH3.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's the other way around. 3 was harder than WT

bread's done
Back