Need 4.99 best buy games...whatcha got left???

I have Everquest Online Adventures, Jet x20 both for PS2, Spyro and Ultimate Muscle for GBA left, if you're interested. I'm going to Best Buy in an hour or two to check up what they have.

[quote name='magilacudy']I have Everquest Online Adventures, Jet x20 both for PS2, Spyro and Ultimate Muscle for GBA left, if you're interested. I'm going to Best Buy in an hour or two to check up what they have.[/quote]

What best buy are you going to? I am going up to ewing today and I was thinking of stopping in one.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='magilacudy']I have Everquest Online Adventures, Jet x20 both for PS2, Spyro and Ultimate Muscle for GBA left, if you're interested. I'm going to Best Buy in an hour or two to check up what they have.[/quote]

What best buy are you going to? I am going up to ewing today and I was thinking of stopping in one.[/quote]

Heh... actually I'm planning to visit 3 different ones today: GSP and Fashion Center in Paramus and the one in Ewing, since I have to move some furniture over to school anyway.

Oh yeah, I'm also planning to stop by Game Crazy on Olden today too.

I have Big Mutha Truckers, Unlimited Saga, Mark Davis Bass Fishing (or something like that) Great Escape and Rogue Ops. (Xbox)

Let me know,
Matthew Simpson

I have 3 Devil May Cry and 1 Aggressive Inline (Xbox) that are unopened. I have Scorpion King, Extermination, and Black and Bruised for PS2 that are all opened but like new. Will trade for PS2 or Xbox games that aren't kiddie, girlie, or musically themed.

I couldn't get any games at all. Please someone help me out. I want quite a few games and I will pay you extra for them. Here is what I want:

Dynasty Tactics 2
Guilty Gear X-2
Monster Rancher 4
Romance of three kingdoms VIII
Wild Arms 3
Beyond Good and Evil (GC)
Godzila Destory all monsters (GC)
I-Ninja (GC)
Wario World (GC)

Please help me out guys. I got nothing. I am willing to pay extra. Thanks.

I've got Wild Arms 3 and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Really really really looking for WarioWare for GBA.. but I'll trade them for something else too.

Which spyro is it?
fire or ice?

[quote name='magilacudy']I have Everquest Online Adventures, Jet x20 both for PS2, Spyro and Ultimate Muscle for GBA left, if you're interested. I'm going to Best Buy in an hour or two to check up what they have.[/quote]

Still Have to Trade:

PS2
Rygar
Smugglers Run (2 copies)
Minority Report (3 copies)
MVP Baseball 2003
Roadkill
Freedom Fighters (2 copies)

XBOX
Quantum Redshift
Roadkill (2 copies)
Star Wars/Tetris

GC
Dead to Rights (4 copies)
Disneys Extreme Skate Adventure

Im STILL looking for:
RLH xbox
Dino Crisis 3 xbox
Wario World gc
guilty gear x2

feel free to make more offers, though im mostly looking to trade sealed games

i have NEW backyard hockey, rogue spear, battle bots, simcity 2000, sum of all fears for GBA

i have NEW harry potter chamber of secrets for GBC.

I have NEW Aggressive Inline, Socom, Metropolismania, Ready 2 Rumble 2, Hard hitter tennis for ps2.

All titles are new and sealed. Some i got at best buy but mostly just games ive came across. Willingly to sell mostly and trade. PM ASAP.

Thanks

Hmm the forum is Request a Cheap Ass Gaming Deal isnt it? The original post says im looking for 4.99 best buy games i missed out on. So blah blah blah on your wrong forum bs.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Since no one's said it yet...

THIS IS IN THE WRONG FORUM!!!!1!!111!11

/doing my part as a loyal CAG by pissing off the mods[/quote]

[quote name='trustcompany1013']Still Have to Trade:

PS2
Rygar
Smugglers Run (2 copies)
Minority Report (3 copies)
MVP Baseball 2003
Roadkill
Freedom Fighters (2 copies)

XBOX
Quantum Redshift
Roadkill (2 copies)
Star Wars/Tetris

GC
Dead to Rights (4 copies)
Disneys Extreme Skate Adventure

Im STILL looking for:
RLH xbox
Dino Crisis 3 xbox
Wario World gc
guilty gear x2

feel free to make more offers, though im mostly looking to trade sealed games[/quote]

How much you want for Rygar and Dead to rights

im on house arrest for something stupid so i really cant get out to best buy

bread's done
Back