NEED a 1.5 / 2.8 PSP NOW~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Never4ever-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
*Any mod can feel free to lock my TL.*

Looking for a 3.03 OEB / 1.5 / 2.8 PSP obviously I'm willing to give more for a 3.03 OEB / 1.5 PSP. The 2.8 PSP must be able to downgrade to 1.5. Willing to trade, or do trade & cash. NOT looking to buy straight out.

Standard trade rules apply (check my list for them), PM me if you got what I'm looking for.

I have a 1.5 PSP. Just wondering what value you place on it? I need to know so I can pick stuff out from your list to try and match values ;)

[quote name='realn0whereman']i have a psp 3.03 OEB (can be downgraded)

u have an xbox 360?[/QUOTE]

You're going to have to elaborate, I'm fairly certain 3.03 can't be dgraded.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You're going to have to elaborate, I'm fairly certain 3.03 can't be dgraded.[/QUOTE]
3.03 OEB is the custom firmware and it can be put back to 1.5

yeah all i know is 3.03 can't don't know about the OEB.
I've got a completely mint 2.60 (downgradable to 1.5)
Would probably do cash and trade. PM me

3.03 OEB can be downgraded without a doubt since I've done so myself and upgraded back to it. If you ask me a 3.03 oeb might even be more valuable to me at least since someone's at least already gone through the steps of upgrading it not that it's really that hard. I really like the fact that I can play all of my PS1 games on my PSP, Play the latest PSP releases, and still have my homebrew. Anyways Good luck on your hunt man, I'd help you out but I'm sure you can tell that I'm enjoying mine too much to part with it.

i have White japanese 1.5 PSP that i put custom firmware 3.03 OEB with 1GB and 2GB memory card. Wanna trade??? you got wii or 360 or ps3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back