Need a cheap HDTV

tianxia

CAGiversary!
Like, dirt cheap, under $250 would be good. Doesn't have to be huge or even flat-screen so long as it's light, since I'll be using it in my dorm room.

Anyone know of anything? I've seen some that are good for what you're getting, but simply too expensive for what I need.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Do you live in Northern CA? I've got a 30" Philips HDTV sitting in my garage collecting dust. It's yours for $50 and you haul away.[/quote]

Unfortunately, I live in New England. I'd pay shipping and a bit extra for your trouble if you were willing to ship it, though.

What kind of TV is it, anyway? LCD? Plasma? Tube? What resolution? You'd have to be a bit more specific.

or if you can buy in the next few hours, you can get this:

Vizio 22" 720p HDTV LCD from sellout.woot for $269.99 plus $5 shipping.

Compare to the same tv from Costco

i want one really bad...buuut still tryin to figure out my finances...

[quote name='typeRJ']or if you can buy in the next few hours, you can get this:

Vizio 22" 720p HDTV LCD from sellout.woot for $269.99 plus $5 shipping.

Compare to the same tv from Costco

i want one really bad...buuut still tryin to figure out my finances...[/QUOTE]

I'm a little dissappointed that Sellout didn't offer 27incher for around 300 bucks. Oh well, I'll be waiting 'til black friday for a new tv.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Do you live in Northern CA? I've got a 30" Philips HDTV sitting in my garage collecting dust. It's yours for $50 and you haul away.[/quote]

Where in Nor Cal are we talking, Pacifickarma? Redding/Chico northern or Sacramento northern? Depending how much gas it would cost me, I may be interested.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Because the ceiling was too low for it to stand! *ba dum tsch*[/quote]

ban.jpg

bread's done
Back