Need a cheap USB wired mouse

ihavenolife123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Im tired of using my touchpad. Im getting blasted to bits in Half Life 1, and destroyed in Jedi Outcast 2.

Im not looking for anything special. I had a wireless usb mouse, but it requires batteries constantly. Once the batteries were weak, the mouse lost its sensitivity, so no wireless, really.

Just a good, reliable, affordable wired usb mouse. Some people suggest Logitech, but i really dont know what they are talking about.
anyone? Dont really want to spend more than $15, but if i must.........

You can easily walk into Best Buy or Circuit City and buy those $15 optical mouse. There are two main brands to consider, Microsoft, and Logitech. There are other cheaper alternatives, like Targus and Kensington. You might want to get an optical mouse rather than a ball mouse. Optical requires no cleaning while the ball mouse may need some dirt scratch once a week.

From that geek.com list, this will probably be good for you.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']You can easily walk into Best Buy or Circuit City and buy those $15 optical mouse. There are two main brands to consider, Microsoft, and Logitech. There are other cheaper alternatives, like Targus and Kensington. You might want to get an optical mouse rather than a ball mouse. Optical requires no cleaning while the ball mouse may need some dirt scratch once a week.

From that geek.com list, this will probably be good for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch, thats perfect.

bread's done
Back