Need a few teams for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League

pitfallharry219

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
We're at 9 teams now. I either need just one team, or if three people are interested, I'll expand the league to 12. Draft time is 9:30 pm Eastern this Sunday. Post here if you want to join.

The only rule: I don't care if you suck. Just don't abandon your team.

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Complete Games (CG), Shutouts (SHO), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

[quote name='dopa345']What are the league settings? I'll join if you don't have any crazy categories.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed the draft time for the ESPN auction league is set for Sunday night also. This one starts at 9:30 pm Eastern. Do you think the other one will be over by then?

For you other guys, here's the info:

ID: 291123
Password: cheapyd

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I just noticed the draft time for the ESPN auction league is set for Sunday night also. This one starts at 9:30 pm Eastern. Do you think the other one will be over by then?

For you other guys, here's the info:

ID: 291123
Password: cheapyd[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Auction drafts are usually quicker than regular drafts so we should be good.

Auction are much slower on ESPN at least in my experience. Regular ones take 1-2 hours usually with 10 teams. I'm not sure how long my last auction took but I grabbed my last player and exited at around 3 hours.

[quote name='crowbb']Auction are much slower on ESPN at least in my experience. Regular ones take 1-2 hours usually with 10 teams. I'm not sure how long my last auction took but I grabbed my last player and exited at around 3 hours.[/QUOTE]

Actually in retrospect, you're probably right if most people stay until the end. I'll move up the draft time in the CAG auction league just in case.

bread's done
Back