Need a gaming mouse deal; have any suggestions?

valleyvampiress

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm hoping I can find something decent for around $30. Right now I'm using my regular every day use Wacom for gaming, so anything really would be better than what I have. On another note, the Logitech 518 doesn't really interest me. The top finger shape looks odd and uncomfortable. Anything else would suffice. Any suggestions?

I've been using the Logitech 518 for about a month now and I can't say enough good about it, it is VERY comfortable. - Anyway, check newegg.com everything is cheap there...

I couldn't find it cheaper than $59 shipped right now, but it can be found as cheap as $49 at times...

I heartily recommend the mx1000 cordless laser mouse. No more cheapie mice for me.

I use an MX510 and I love it.
I have big hands, so I seldom rest my palm on the mouse. I generally only have my thumb and first two fingers on it at any time. I just use those fingers to move the mouse instead of my whole hand, works well... I mean, not that you really care, just buy the fucking mouse...

I originally have Microsoft's Wireless Intellimouse Explorer gotten from Black Friday, but the mouse itself is way too heavy when playing WC3 for me. So I picked up Logitech's MX 510 when it was about $18 AR. It's an excellent mouse.

But after looking at the prices now, I recommend getting MX 518 after it's excellent reviews and the price ($38 for 518 and $32 for 510). You can also write a review for pricegrabber for an extra $5 back, which makes the 518 mouse only a dollar more than the 510.

I'm selling a barly used Razer Diamondback for $30 and a Razer Viper for $20. Both are shipped prices. These are very very good if you like the teardrop shape.

[quote name='ChWMeiNThG']I'm selling a barly used Razer Diamondback for $30 and a Razer Viper for $20. Both are shipped prices. These are very very good if you like the teardrop shape.[/QUOTE]

Really? I'm interested in the Razor. How much is it usally retail?

Oh yeah, and Easy, thank you for telling me about the pricegrabber rebate. Maybe I'll try out the logitech if I can't get the Razor.

im sellin it because ive got an obsessive compulsive disorder when i see stuff i like haha. then i end up selling it later because ive got way too many things. its the red one.

Well, I ended up getting the Logitech MX510. It was cheap and had free 2 day shipping so I said, "What the heck."

Here's the link if anyone's interested:
Logitech MX510 $25 with free 2 day shipping

*edit*
As a side note, total with tax and $0.00 shipping came to $26 and change. Not bad.

bread's done
Back