need a gmail invite

Hate to hijack some one else's thread, but I figured it would be better than creating a new one. Anyway, if any one has a gmail invite to spare, I would really appreciate it. My current email is [email protected]

[quote name='Circa2113']Hate to hijack some one else's thread, but I figured it would be better than creating a new one. Anyway, if any one has a gmail invite to spare, I would really appreciate it. My current email is [email protected][/QUOTE]

sent

[quote name='Circa2113']Hate to hijack some one else's thread, but I figured it would be better than creating a new one. Anyway, if any one has a gmail invite to spare, I would really appreciate it. My current email is [email protected][/QUOTE]

Just sent ya one

[quote name='dratsacras']http://gmail.afraid.org/

Get your own. Give back when you do.[/QUOTE]

not sure i understand the site... i kept refreshing and it always gave me a gmail email to send an invite to... Anyways, I have 99 more to invite if anyone wants pm me.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']not sure i understand the site... i kept refreshing and it always gave me a gmail email to send an invite to... Anyways, I have 99 more to invite if anyone wants pm me.[/QUOTE]

Did you see a textbox and "Please submit your email address here and then wait for the invite delivery." at the top?

I cant believe people still dont have them. I have like 10 accounts and each one has like 100 invites available... Gmail is really great so if anyone wants to try it you can just pm me your email.

[quote name='y2jrevolution']sent[/quote]

Thanks a lot! I'm signed up now. I'll send out some invites later if anyone needs them. (I have 15)

Add me to one of those weirdos who hasn't gotten one yet. I'd appreciate if someone could send one my way on heffaji at yahoo.com

[quote name='heffaji']Add me to one of those weirdos who hasn't gotten one yet. I'd appreciate if someone could send one my way on heffaji at yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

sent

[quote name='heffaji']Add me to one of those weirdos who hasn't gotten one yet. I'd appreciate if someone could send one my way on heffaji at yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

Heh, I got sidetracked when I went to send you one, so now you've got two.

I'm sorry but I dont get why Gmail is not open to the public yet???? like I could send myself 99 emails to open 99 more accounts and I could have 100 invites per a account so that is....9900...that's like a lot.....anyone need anyone accts?

[quote name='Sejad']I'm sorry but I dont get why Gmail is not open to the public yet???? like I could send myself 99 emails to open 99 more accounts and I could have 100 invites per a account so that is....9900...that's like a lot.....anyone need anyone accts?[/quote]

MAybe there are bugs? I havnt used it all that much, since tehy make it complicated to "delete" email and make you star or something (I had it like when it first debuted, havnt tried it since).

[quote name='help1']MAybe there are bugs? I havnt used it all that much, since tehy make it complicated to "delete" email and make you star or something (I had it like when it first debuted, havnt tried it since).[/quote]

BUGS???? well I think you got some stuff mixed up, also the part where you say it's hard to delete emails and/ or send to spam that is not true, I have used it since it came out and I have never had a problem infact the delete system is like OUR PM system here you have to select it in a drop menu and then you press "go" quite easy.

[quote name='Sejad']BUGS???? well I think you got some stuff mixed up, also the part where you say it's hard to delete emails and/ or send to spam that is not true, I have used it since it came out and I have never had a problem infact the delete system is like OUR PM system here you have to select it in a drop menu and then you press "go" quite easy.[/quote]

Sejad... are you brown?

Anywho, I remember they ask you to star your emails and then they go to a starred foler or something. Also, how can you honestly say their are no bugs? I have used gmail and not been able to recieve mail at times and how do you know that they are ready to handle a swarm of people? They cant. Just think of the amount of crap emials people would sign up under them.

[quote name='help1']Sejad... are you brown?

Anywho, I remember they ask you to star your emails and then they go to a starred foler or something. Also, how can you honestly say their are no bugs? I have used gmail and not been able to recieve mail at times and how do you know that they are ready to handle a swarm of people? They cant. Just think of the amount of crap emials people would sign up under them.[/quote]

What you mean brown???? like my skin? or is this a new joke I never heard of, anyways I know what you are talking about when you say sometimes you dont receive emails right away, but Hotmail has that same problem, gmail sometimes get's emails faster then some email services, then some emails you receive are slower and the opposite on hotmail.

bread's done
Back