Need a good&inexpensive Monitor, keyboard, speakers

Seriously nobody is going to help me?

All I'm looking for is recommendations. What have you used that worked for you? I'm not afraid to buy used, as long as it's from a reputable seller.

And ty to the moderator who cleaned up this thread. Much love!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alex2290']That monitor doesn't meet my minimum requirements o.o

Also telling me to go to so and so and look doesn't help... :([/QUOTE]

That's because what you're asking is so simple. You want a cheap keyboard, speaker and monitor. With "cheap" being your only requirement, you can walk into any Walmart or Target and find what you need.

And in the time you're going to spend replying to my post, you could have gone to newegg.com and filtered down the results to your price level and review rating.

Thanks, Hydro!

The monitor doesn't have HDMI, but that's fine and it's close enough to my pricerange, so I bookmarked it.

How long are the mice on sale for? I may pick one of those up simply because it's on sale... I can't order the parts until Thursday or Friday

I looked at the Cyber Acoustics speakers the other night, and the shipping price is like $18 so that's a turn-off for me, lol. I bookmarked the logitech ones, though.

Should I care about high dpi? I don't know what it does for me. I've been using a logitech wireless mouse for a few years and it's worked pretty well.

[quote name='MYFIREMANISHUGE']Does that include shipping?

Do you care how anything looks?[/QUOTE]
No that's not including shipping. But then again I don't want to pay an outrageous shipping price, either.

I would like whatever I buy to look decent. Like no heavy scratches or anything, no scratches on the screen. I was looking into a seller on ebay who sells returned 23" 1080p HDTVs for $120, the only defect being they're cracked somewhere on the edge (not the screen)... but they are out of stock of those.

That set looks good. I'm more looking for wired keyboards though (yeah I forgot to post saying that.. sorry =/) because I'm using wireless and I'm kinda far from my router as it is. I don't need more interference. :p

bread's done
Back